Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil Is this a thin oil or thicker consistency?
Phoenix, AZ - il y a un an

5 answers

It is thicker than others oils (e.g. pure marula oil, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair), but it absorbs better IMO. It feels less greasy and has no smell. It's a great product! Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL
il y a 6 mois
In my opinion it’s a really thin oil. It’s the only hair oil I can use w out being greasy bc my hair does tend to get oily fast. I use the ghost shampoo & conditioner and I will use this in between washes (I wash my hair frequently every couple days) instead of dry shampoo and it makes my hair look amazing (I only use it on my ends and just a small amount)
il y a 8 mois
It is a thicker consistency, so I would say play with how much your hair can take! I do use this oil on all hair types at the salon (thicker hair = more, thinner hair = less) and it leaves the hair shiny, soft and feeling new! I definitely recommend giving it a try!
il y a un an
It has a thicker consistency but absorbs really nicely in hair! This is the first hair oil I’ve ever used that doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy.
il y a un an
This is a thicker consistency. It definitely has that silicone feel to it.