BY VERB

Ghost oil is a weightless blend of argan and moringa oils. This vanishing daily restorative revitalizes and repairs the hair, and the integrated blend of oils enriches the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine for all hair types. Free of parabens, sulfates and gluten Vegan-friendly Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethiconol Water (Aqua) Phenyl Trimethicone Caprylyl Methicone Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I have thick straight hair. Does it weight down your hair...7 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair feeling oily or is it t...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil1 Answers
Yadira G.
Pacoima
I love applying this oil onto my hair after using curler or a straightener on it. I like to apply it to prevent the tips of my hair from feeling dry. When applying it I try to not pump out a full pump on my hand because I don’t want to apply it all over my hair, instead I just want to apply it to my tips and whatever I have left over i just bring it up to the top of my hair or any frizzy parts that I may have. This oil really leaves your hair looking super smooth, silky, and shiny. I love how healthy my hair looks when I apply this oil on it. If your on the hunt for a hair oil to help get rid of any frizziness or make your hair look nice and soft, I highly recommend this oil.
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee, MA
I got this a little while back in a sephora playbox and it was the first time I ever tried a hair oil. I always thought my hair got greasy so fast that something like that would be a mess. Was I wrong! If you use as directed it never gets weighed down and makes your hair so shiny NOT greasy! I have used it a couple days in a row before washing my hair and it looked fine. I use a few pumps after my shower while my hair is still wet and then a couple more when my hair is dry. It makes my hair so soft! I have history with coloring/bleaching my hair and it's been so damaged I never thought my hair could feel this soft again. It also protects from heat from hair tools which is a plus and also helps with frizz. After I ran out of my sample I ran out and got a full size! Sometimes I even put a half a drop in my two year old daughters hair. All the oils in it have made my hair stronger and somewhat repaired. Oh and the smell is so nice too! I recommend this to everyone!! This is a GAME CHANGER!
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I am very happy with this oil. You only need the tiniest amount. I have long hair and only need three drops. It smooths my hair and protects it from heat styling. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and makes it so soft. Smells nice. Purchased thru Sephora and it is a little more pricey than drugstore oils but not that much and because you only need a small amount I think it’s well worth the money. I also think this would be a great oil for people with any hair type.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This stuff is incredible! No matter how much you put in your hair it doesn't make it greasy or weigh it down; it takes away frizz instantly and makes your hair look smooth, soft, and adds shine. I use about 2-3 pumps of it twice a week and the bottle has lasted me close to a year, which I didn't expect since I have thick hair and the bottle is pretty small. I love Verb and they're products are great and all priced at $14. This serum is definitely worth buying. The serum isn't heavily fragranced, but it does smell nice.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Fast way to fake Shiny healthy hair! Love this product. I run it through my hair after it has been styled and it leave the most sleek, and polished looking hair! It tames fly aways, helps split ends, and leaves a gorgeous shine! It also smells amazing. Can’t beat the price tag either! I would give this product ten stars if I could!
Alex M.
I use this everyday! Verb is one of my new favorite brands. It’s very light but never makes my hair look greasy. I just apply it to my ends and it makes my hair look perfect. Is similar to the bumble and bumble hairdressers oil but I like this a little more. I only use 1 pump a day so the product lasts for months
Jennifer F.
Hudson , OH
I have very fine straight hair that is also prone to drying out and getting frizzy. This oil definitely helps take flyaways and it doesn’t weigh down my fine hair. I only use a tiny bit at a time. It doesn’t solve all my dry hair problems, but it does help. It is also nice to just put on dry ends after styling
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
I tried this on a whim while browsing Sephora when I needed a new hair oil and I fell in love with this! It smells so citrus-y and clean and the oil itself doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy but it definitely tames the frizz! My hair is wavy and frizzy and definitely on the dry side but this oil makes it look a lot more hydrated and manageable than before. It is only a 2oz bottle for about $16 but a little goes a long way and my first bottle lasted me a really long time. I've only just repurchased my second bottle. Would definitely recommend giving this a try at least once. It may surprise you like I was.
Leah T.
I added this to my not for me list, but part of my issue with this this product is the packaging. I received a sample of this in my March Sephora Play box. I have very fine hair and usually can't use hair oil because it weighs my hair down and makes it look greasy. As I was trying this product I thought to myself this would be better in a mist/spray bottle. This might have worked better for me if I used it at night...more like an overnight hair treatment.
It's not bad, but doesn't work great for me.
Nshaa C.
Los Angeles
Lovee this product!! My hair is ALWAYS tangled once I get out of the shower and putting this is my hair after washes, makes it so much easier to comb through my hair. Bonus is that it smells good! It definitely takes care of my dry ends from coloring my hair. Would definitely buy again!
Charmaine D.
I have thick straight hair. Does it weight down your hair or make the hair feel greasy?
Amelia C.
Does this product feel heavy when applied?
M B.
I'm really interested in this product, but the bottle looks so small. So I'm wondering how long it lasts?
A A.
Orlando , FL
I've been looking to a good hair serum. Does this make your hair oily?
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Has anyone used the verb ghost oil? I got in my Sephora playbox many months ago and still haven’t used it. Did you find it worked better as a heat protectant before styling hair? Or on dry hair to add shine? Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil

Sephora