BY VERB

Ghost oil is a weightless blend of argan and moringa oils. This vanishing daily restorative revitalizes and repairs the hair, and the integrated blend of oils enriches the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine for all hair types. Free of parabens, sulfates and gluten Vegan-friendly Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethiconol Water (Aqua) Phenyl Trimethicone Caprylyl Methicone Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I have thick straight hair. Does it weight down your hair...7 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair feeling oily or is it t...2 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this product, but the bottle loo...4 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee
I got this a little while back in a sephora playbox and it was the first time I ever tried a hair oil. I always thought my hair got greasy so fast that something like that would be a mess. Was I wrong! If you use as directed it never gets weighed down and makes your hair so shiny NOT greasy! I have used it a couple days in a row before washing my hair and it looked fine. I use a few pumps after my shower while my hair is still wet and then a couple more when my hair is dry. It makes my hair so soft! I have history with coloring/bleaching my hair and it's been so damaged I never thought my hair could feel this soft again. It also protects from heat from hair tools which is a plus and also helps with frizz. After I ran out of my sample I ran out and got a full size! Sometimes I even put a half a drop in my two year old daughters hair. All the oils in it have made my hair stronger and somewhat repaired. Oh and the smell is so nice too! I recommend this to everyone!! This is a GAME CHANGER!
Debbie H.
08754
Verb Ghost Oil has made such a difference in my hair it is absolutely amazing..after washing and conditioning my hait as I always do..I towel dry it..I put several drops ibto the palms of my hands..rub them together and apply the oil to the ends of my hair..I wait a minute and brush it through my hair and it leaves my hair so soft and smooth without it feeling greasy or weighing it down at all. It controls my fly away hair..split ends and dry frizzy ends..It definitely is a must have..The bottle lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product.
Abby C.
I use this mostly for anti-frizz, shine, and to manage my dead ends. I usually use it before straightening my hair along with a heat protectant and it makes my hair feels soft and looks shiny and healthy, even when it's super dry or my split ends are bad. It works really well, only complaint is that it feels lightweight, but is heavy for my hair. I have thick hair and a lot of it, so I'm pretty picky about oils and serums for my hair.
Emily M.
I like this hair oil. I haven’t used many hair oils, so I don’t have much to compare too.
This one doesn’t have much of a scent, which I don’t mind. It applies evenly throughout my hair and leaves it pretty soft and shiny. I like it, but I don’t know if I like it enough to repurchase. I don’t know that it makes enough of a difference, and I’ve been using it for about 2 months now.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
This stuff is incredible! No matter how much you put in your hair it doesn't make it greasy or weigh it down; it takes away frizz instantly and makes your hair look smooth, soft, and adds shine. I use about 2-3 pumps of it twice a week and the bottle has lasted me close to a year, which I didn't expect since I have thick hair and the bottle is pretty small. I love Verb and they're products are great and all priced at $14. This serum is definitely worth buying. The serum isn't heavily fragranced, but it does smell nice.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Fast way to fake Shiny healthy hair! Love this product. I run it through my hair after it has been styled and it leave the most sleek, and polished looking hair! It tames fly aways, helps split ends, and leaves a gorgeous shine! It also smells amazing. Can’t beat the price tag either! I would give this product ten stars if I could!
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
My favorite hair oil, PERIOD. Verb is super affordable compared to most salon brands and this hair oil is good for ANY hair type. Mine is super thick, mostly straight and tends to get oily in the roots. This oil has saved my poor overlay colored hair by giving it lightweight, grease free hydration! Definitely worth a shot.
Megan N.
Columbus
I recently bought this and so far love it! It is lightweight and doesn't leave that oily feel in my hair after applying it. It is so much better than the Paul Mitchell skinny which I was using for years. It smooths my ends which are a bit dry while also acting as a heat protectant. A little goes a long way with this product
leaн O.
Clifton
this is the best product ever. I have very fine, thin, blonde hair and have tried many different oils. The reason I like this so much is because it does not make my hair look greasy like most oils. it truly is the perfect oil and you can use a little or a lot. just trust me... if your hair looks like mine, buy it.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
I got this product in one of my Sephora Play boxes and I absolutely love it. I can tell the difference on days I don’t use it, my hair is more static and it ends up all over the place after blow drying it. When I do use the oil my hair falls perfectly into place and it has a great shine. I definitely recommend it.
Charmaine D.
I have thick straight hair. Does it weight down your hair or make the hair feel greasy?
A A.
Gainesville, FL
I've been looking to a good hair serum. Does this make your hair oily?
M B.
I'm really interested in this product, but the bottle looks so small. So I'm wondering how long it lasts?
Amelia C.
Does this product feel heavy when applied?
Grace S.
Orlando, FL
I received this is an ipsy bag and I started using it in my hair but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for? Like what is this supposed to be doing?