BY VERB

Ghost oil is a weightless blend of argan and moringa oils. This vanishing daily restorative revitalizes and repairs the hair, and the integrated blend of oils enriches the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine for all hair types. Free of parabens, sulfates and gluten Vegan-friendly Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethiconol Water (Aqua) Phenyl Trimethicone Caprylyl Methicone Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I have thick straight hair. Does it weight down your hair or make...7 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair feeling oily or is it truly wei...2 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this product, but the bottle looks so sm...4 Answers
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I don’t use this product religiously on my thick, curly 3B hair (I’m a Moroccanoil religious user), but I do like to use it when I’m blow drying my hair since it does have heat protectant properties. I haven’t noticed if it helps in any other aspect though. It doesn’t have a smell, and it is a thicker oil. I really just use it as a heat protectant.
Callie B.
New Albany, IN
LIFE SAVER! I received a sample size from a subscription I have and am still using the same bottle. A little definitely goes a long way. I have thick, coarse, curly hair that is notorious for frizz and split ends. This product makes my hair so soft and helps tame my frizz. I use a dime to nickel sized drop to work through my towel dried hair after a shower and occasionally a few tiny drops after styling to help with flyaways and add shine. Will definitely be replacing when my sample runs out!!
Maggie S.
Great Falls, VA
This stuff is a lifesaver in the humid summer months! The oil really helps tame frizz and keep my curls in line. It's super lightweight and makes my hair nice a soft - definitely not crunchy at all! The small bottle is perfect and I know will last me a long time.
Rika P.
San Diego, CA
You may need this oil, if you have color treated hair especially, this oil is magical for your weave. It promotes your color from fading, hydrates from roots to ends without leaving a grime or residue, it’s very light weight I would recommend using a pea size amount concentrating on your ends to mid shaft. This is also a vitamin rich formula unlike many other hair oils I’ve seen with empty promises and chemicals I can’t even pronounce. Sephora is my go to for this magical stuff! Go try 😍
Johann Q.
Amazing serum. It’s made with Moringa Oil so it penetrates instead of just seating on top of your hair. Gives a great shine, helps a lot with the frizzes and the fly aways. I used Bumble and bumble for a while but Verb is definitely more affordable and as good if not better
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I cannot get enough of this oil! It’s by far one of the best ones I’ve used! It’s got a light and pleasant fragrance and isn’t very heavy at all! You only need about one drop or two and after applying, your hair is noticeably more healthy and shiny and soft
April M.
I love this so much! I use this after drying my hair and also after styling. A little bit (dime size) is perfect to put on the ends of your hair. It helps to repair and I also feel like it helps to hold the hair style.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is my absolute favorite hair oil! Has a beautiful fresh scent and helps keep my hair nourished, soft and shiny! It does not add any extra weight to my hair and helps manage frizz...definitely a great value for the price!
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I've tried a number of oils in the past to help tame my wavy, frizzy, fine, thick hair. This is definitely one of the better ones! Two pumps takes care of my hair from about my ears down. My hair falls about 7 inches past the tops of my shoulders, so those two pumps go a long way! I use this in conjunction with other Verb Ghost products, and find that I mainly use this oil when I'm doing a blow out or other heat styling.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I cannot get over how well this oil performs!!! It is possibly the only oil I have ever used that left my hair so smooth and frizz free without making my hair appear oily! This is the most effective hair oil I have ever used and it takes a while to go through the product because you only need a little for application. Plus this is almost a cheap oil compared to other brands sold in Sephora. Will repurchase and highly recommend!
Charmaine D.
I have thick straight hair. Does it weight down your hair or make the hair feel greasy?
A A.
Gainesville, FL
I've been looking to a good hair serum. Does this make your hair oily?
M B.
I'm really interested in this product, but the bottle looks so small. So I'm wondering how long it lasts?
Amelia C.
Does this product feel heavy when applied?
Grace S.
Orlando, FL
I received this is an ipsy bag and I started using it in my hair but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for? Like what is this supposed to be doing?