Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil

Ghost oil is a weightless blend of argan and moringa oils. This vanishing daily restorative revitalizes and repairs the hair, and the integrated blend of oils enriches the hair shaft with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine for all hair types. Free of parabens, sulfates and gluten Vegan-friendly Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethiconol Water (Aqua) Phenyl Trimethicone Caprylyl Methicone Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil Is this a thin oil or thicker consistency?
How does this work on fine, straight hair? Does it leave hair feeling heavy?
Does this leave your have feeling greasy at all? Does it help with growth?
Start your review of Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil uploaded by Ellen C.
Wow! I’ve been trying A LOT of new hair products lately and this is definitely in the top tier! My hair is super soft. My waves in curls are still defined and no gross crunchy feeling. Super pleased. Going to grab a full size of this one #empties #ghostoil #haircare #curlcam #frizzfighter Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil
Kristina C.
Du Bois, PA
I received this as a gift and OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! It has a soft, feminine scent to it that doesn't linger and makes my hair so soft. My husband can tell when I use it and loves running his fingers thru my hair afterwards!! I use it every time I blow dry my hair and is a must have for me!!!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil uploaded by Michaela H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This bottle lasted me for over 6 months. I have fine highlighted hair which get oily in roots and very dry in ends. I’ve been using hair oils since I was a teenager and I’ve tried a lot of them. It is very hard to judge something like hair oils because this is a long run. Your ends are “dead” and you can’t bring them back to life. But what you can do is prevent the future breakage. I used this oil every single time after I washed and styled my hair as the finishing sleek touch. In 6 months (one haircut) my hair did not look better or healthier at all. When I was brushing my hair I saw little pieces of my hair breaking and falling down. I highly recommend to get Wella hair oil over Verb. I am very disappointed in Ghost oil and very excited to get back to something that actually works. #verb #ghostoil
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil uploaded by Saima S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this oil for about 3 months and feel like it’s been doing a great job maintaining my hair’a health. My hair is shinier and overall feels stronger than before. However, the change is not super drastic so don’t overestimate the power of the product. It works great on my fine straight hair, it doesn’t weigh it down or feel heavy. The only con is that it’s a bit expensive for what it is but it lasts a long time!
Zayra D.
San Diego, CA
I'm.usually not big on hair oils (especially since I have curly hair) so I was a bit weary when testing this oil. I absolutely loved it ! It disappears into my hair and leaves it smooth. I will definitely be buying the larger version soon!
lil S.
First oil that didn’t make my hair look greasy! It’s fine on top and more textured wavy underneath, and it magically helped separate my curls without making it look like I hadn’t showered for a week unlike other oils. It’s my new staple.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil uploaded by Cassandra C.
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil uploaded by Cassandra C.
I'm in love with this stuff! I got it in my sephora play box, and it kicks out all other products ! I use two pumps while my hair is wet, because I have thick hair and one pump when I'm done styling my hair. It smells great, controls frizz, and makes my hair so soft! If you have curly frizzy hair like me I would try it out! And it makes it super shiny but not greasy looking!
Tiffany B.
Ontario, CA
There are several reasons why I love this product: 1. The line is *mostly* Vegan. 2. They push to support stylists, so you won't find their product in big-chain retailers (besides Sephora). 3. This particular product smells and works great. Since it's a pump you can easily control how much you need to use (which is not a lot, even for the thickest of hair!). My frizz is tamed and it gives a nice amount of shine to my hair.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil uploaded by Naomi T.
This has become a real go to product for me. My hair is super fine and prone to frizz and broken ends. I love the pump bottle, it makes it easy to control the amount I’m using. It comes out of the bottle thick but the way it applies is lightweight and hydrating. It really helps my hair to look so much sleeker without adding in any greasiness. Definitely something I’ll be keeping around at all times!
Anastasia S.
Boston, MA
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil uploaded by Anastasia S.
Ok, so this oil is amazing. Hands down the best I've tried. I absolutely hate products that weigh down hair or make it even a tad bit greasy. I love my hair super clean and fluffy if you know what I'm saying! So, back to the product... it's literally weightless! A ghost is a perfect name for it haha. Sometimes I use it on wet hair before blowdrying, or to finish the style after blowdrying/curling. And my hair looks like Victoria's Secret angel. For real - it's super shiny and smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa R.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 10 mois
Verb 2-ounce Ghost Oil Is this a thin oil or thicker consistency?
Ari B. il y a 7 mois
In my opinion it’s a really thin oil. It’s the only hair oil I can use w out being greasy bc my hair does tend to get oily fast. I use the ghost shampoo & conditioner and I will use this in between washes (I wash my hair frequently every couple days) instead of dry shampoo and it makes my hair look amazing (I only use it on my ends and just a small amount)