Vera Wang Wedgwood Set of 2 Duchesse Encore Clear Toasting Flutes uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Wedgwood Set of 2 Duchesse Encore Clear Toasting Flutes Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail see more...

Sylvia F.
Atlantic Mine, MI
Absolutely gorgeous! We got them for my bridal shower and used them at our wedding. I love that they are beautiful but very heavy and don't seem like they would break easily.
Kourt M.
Very beautiful set of flutes which are not for every day use at all. So pricey but they do make a great gift.
Rima J.
These are beautiful and would make a great wedding gift but they are Vera wang . I saw a pair at Macy's and they were ridiculously expensive. But would def make a newlywed couple a nice gift.
Maite L.
Love these glasses!! We got them for our wedding and I love how classy and sophisticated they look!
Kathleen F.
Decorator Expert
My husband and I got these for our wedding and we LOVE them. They are so classy and have a decent heft to them. I would highly recommend these as gifts because even when not being used, they are definitely beautiful to have out!