BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Wedgwood Duchesse Wine Glass Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail see more...

Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Great for fancy homemade dinner date so beautiful great one also great for Desserts when you have a party 48278 do totally something different
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a fine piece of glass to hold the wine or any drinks that a person would like to put inside but It's a beautiful pieces of glass
Christina  R.
A nice glass that is not only pretty but a great feel in your hand. It beautiful in details and just a fine piece of china
Jessica W.
Lexington, NC
Love what these are thick and don't chip at all. Very beautiful. It's a must have in my home. I would send these as a gift of buy them for myself.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
We have the duchesse platinum from registering for our wedding. These are beautiful glasses that make my table look amazing when I use them.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Vera Wang have some beautiful dishes. I love these wine glasses. Extremely well made. They are nice and thick and good for everyday use. The detail is simply gorgeous.
Katherine J.
Cicero, NY
I am obsessed with the vera wang line. the intricate detail on these wine glasses is to die for. overall just a beautiful piece
Sara v.
LOVE the bottom detailing and it's beautiful for special occasions or just a lovely drink
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
Are these wine glasses crystal or glass?