BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Wedgwood Dinnerware, Lace Salad Plate Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

• Where can I find this? I have never seen Vera brand?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Ashley G.
Decorator Expert
I got this set for my birthday and its absolutely stunning. Makes my table look like so classy
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
These plates are so beautiful. they are so simple yet elegant. they can be paired with any other color dishes.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
The salad plate makes this China pattern spectacular. I love my place settings I received as wedding gifts. They are gorgeous and dishwasher safe. They are reasonably priced for fine china and I would recommend them to anyone!
Meghan M.
Alexandria, VA
These plates are gorgeous as expected from Vera Wang. Go well with any setting casual girls night or fancy dinner party. A little pricey but have treated me well.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
These plates are not only simply beautiful but when set they make your table look super Classy, the best part about them is you can find them at bed bath and beyond for a cheaper price.
Donna L.
South Wilmington, IL
Where can I find this? I have never seen Vera brand?