Vera Wang Truly Pink for Women uploaded by Sherri H.

BY VERA WANG

Truly Pink fragrance was launched by the design house of Vera Wang Women's fragrance is classified as feminine, floral and charming Women's eau de parfum spray includes notes of white freesia and fruity apricot Litchi for a luscious prelude Heart is composed of peony, pink rose, lily of the valley Base notes are iris and creamy woodsy notes Available in a 1.7-ounce eau de parfum spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Product image may vary from actual product size Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Darian J.
Belton, MO
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS PERFUME. My mom has a bottle of this and I had to pick some up at Macy’s the weekend after I smelled it! Fun and girly smelling. I’m actually almost out, I’m one of those people who over sprays their perfume because I am OBSESSED WITH SMELLING FRESH AND CLEAN AND FLIRTY!
Tess C.
I'm in LOVE with this fragrance. It's got the perfect amount of floral and smells quite sweet (but not so sweet that it's sickening!) It lasts very long on the skin and even longer on clothing. It is a very unique and recognizable scent. To me, it seems girly yet sophisticated and it kinda makes me feel like I'm ready to take on the world... The ultimate girl power fragrance!
Carrie C.
Aledo, TX
Absolutely the best spring perfume! So Fresh and a light flower and sandelwood fragrance! I do have to reapply by the end of the day but I live I Texas so the heat practically evaporates it! Check it out great brand and not overly priced like most perfumes!
Alliette R.
Hialeah, FL
I love anything Vera Wang, and this is one of my top 5 favorite fragrances. The fragrance is feminine, soft and elegant. Friendly enough to wear at anytime and anywhere, and it lasts for a long time. This has to be your go to fragrance for everything, definitely a winner.
Carmen R.
This is a must have... The fresh smell gets people asking what I'm wearing and how nice I smell... It last a very long time... after a whole day of wearing it and forgetting I have it on ... It doesn't fail to hear someone say I smell great... Buy ladies but buy buy!!!
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This is a nice soft scent that wears very well. It did not change scent much as it wore with the oils in my skin as many perfumes do. Can't go wrong with Vera Wang
Cassie M.
Westerville , OH
I tried a sample of this and I really enjoy the smell. The package also look amazing.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This fragrance lasts on my skin all day! It has a great feminine smell. The bottle lasts a long time and it’s not too expensive.
Julie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really nice light smell when I wanna be like a child again or just "free" I go for this. It's a lovely smell
Tamaica S.
My husband bought this for me. I really like it. Smells good. I only where this when I'm going somewhere special.