Vera Wang Truly Pink Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Hancie P.Vera Wang Truly Pink Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sherri H.

BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang is designed for self-confident women who know what they want and are not afraid to follow it, and this very elegant and sophisticated scent of beautiful flowers will help them. A floral fruity fragrance for women, an embodiment of femininity blooming flower.

Top notes of freesia apricot litchi

Heart notes of peony pink rose lily of the valley Dry down of iris creamy woodsy notes

• Does this product last for hours after being applied or d...5 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the second perfume that my mom gave me on my birthday. I absolutely loved it and I would buy it again. This scent is fragrant. it’s greater than alternatives. it just makes me curl sophisticated. I would recommend it to others. I really would. Or as a gift to yourself.
Leslie M.
I love this fragrance because it smells very girly and feminine and is appropriate for daytime spring and summer use. I do not like it because it does not last year around and I do not feel it is appropriate for evening use or winter use. That is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 even though it is one of my favorite fragrances.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS PERFUME. My mom has a bottle of this and I had to pick some up at Macy’s the weekend after I smelled it! Fun and girly smelling. I’m actually almost out, I’m one of those people who over sprays their perfume because I am OBSESSED WITH SMELLING FRESH AND CLEAN AND FLIRTY!
Mary R.
I love sweet scents and Vera Wang perfume is the best. I love the different scents she got and affordable. I buy mines at walmart. Once you spray there's no need to spray during the rest of the day since the scent long lasting.
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
I actually got a sample if this perfume in a vox box. I really enjoyed it. I checked out the price at a dept store to buy it but it was more than I wanted to spend.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
This was light and fluffy and just very baby powder free I liked it I don't think I would wear it again I'm glad that I tried it has a great price point so if you like those clean smells like that definitely try it
Becky S.
This is a light scent that is super feminine with Lily notes and I think maybe rose as well. It has moderate longevity and comes in the same awkwardly shaped bottle as the rest of the Vera Wang fragrances.
Adriana M.
Alpine, CA
I received this perfume as a gift. It has a very fresh and clean scent so I like to wear it in the spring and summer. The bottle had a very elegant look to it so I like to leave it out on my dresser.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
This has such a wonderfully sweet smell. I received this as a gift, and this perfume is now one of my favorites! I get so many compliments from men and women alike.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this product last for hours after being applied or does it wear off easily?

Kohl's