BY VERA WANG

Launched by the design house of Vera Wang.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
I was gifted this fragrance and I tried wearing it but it doesn't agree well with my skin or chemistry I suppose. I think it's a little too strong and it gave me a headache the 2nd time I wore it as the florals were too high for me. The packaging is beautiful and from what I just read the price has decreased quite a bit since it debuted...so if it works for you buy it now :)
Sarah S.
San Antonio, TX
my mom introduced me to this perfume a few years ago and I always have it in my collection. everytime I wear tonight feel like I always get s compliment! super clean and refreshing!
Samantha S.
Beautiful scent. I got a sample of this from Nordstrom and returned to buy a full bottle because I loved it so much. Vera Wang fragrances are so light and airy.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
I love how this perfume smells! It makes me feel confident walking around knowing i s smell amazing. This fragrance is so soft and smells elegant.
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Love the scent.very refreshing and feminine..one of the best fragrance from this brand. Got another bottle as a gift for my sister
Jasmine M.
Savannah, GA
The fragrance is a must have in your collection! The perfume will last you practically all day...I only spray a couple of times
nazish c.
Love the scent, it is a little on the stronger side though when you first put it on. takes a few minutes to really soften up
Paula A.
Woodside, NY
I love this perfume the duration of this perfume is amazing and also the smell of the fragrance is super fresh
Ashley B.
Mount Joy, PA
I always am asked what perfume I am wearing when I wear this. It's clean and fresh and my absolute go to scent.
Jordan P.
Mississippi State, MS
It smelled very clean, but not long lasting. It's either way too much or you don't smell it at all