Vera Wang Sheer Veil by Vera Wang for Women uploaded by Mary O.

BY VERA WANG

Women's scent was launched by the design house of Vera Wang 'Sheer Veil' eau de parfum spray is classified as a powdery floral scent Women's fragrance possesses a base of intoxicating white flowers which include white stephanotis, gardenia and white lily As subtle and versatile as the woman who designed it, Sheer Veil is all about whispers and nuances and never over powers Limited 2005 edition contains notes of lavender and violet that wraps enticingly around the champagne roses like a transparent veil Comes in a 3.4-ounce size We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Vanessa D.
Jb Andrews, MD
I love this perfume. I love the light (very light) floral smell. It does last for a long time, but it take a few sprays to actually get the scent to be noticed, but once you get it going, it smells awesome.
Jacqueline M.
Roseville
I love the subtle sent of vera wang sheer veil. It is a very light sent that comes in a gorgeous bottle that looks great on my night stand. It last all day and only needs to be applied once. The smell is soft and I always receive compliments on it. I would recommend and purchase again.
Samantha R.
Bloomingdale, IL
Very floral light scent. Definitely a keeper of your looking for a lighter floral scent. I own a few Vera perfumes and every one rocks!
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
This perfume has a very strong sent, I would advise anyone using this perfume to try a little at a time otherwise its overwhelming.
Sabina V.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing! No words to describe this product as it is one of a kind. I would recommend it to every person who loves subtle fragrances
Geraldine S.
I got a sample in my #shimmer #ShimmerVoxBox I LOVEEEE THIS ❤ It was my first time using this. I couldn't not compare it!
Rubi T.
Indio, CA
Great fragrance but it's too expensive. I have tried other fragrances by her but this one is the best one for my taste.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Love this scent....light and beautiful. The packaging looks elegant setting on any makeup table. Suitable for all ages.
Kristian N.
Edgewater, MD
Got this last Christmas loved it ! Smells so pretty and fresh and brightens my morning when I spray on
Victoria S.
This has a strong smell, but still smells pretty good. It's a little pricey but worth it. I recommend