Vera Wang

Vera Wang Rock Princess Hair...
262 Reviews
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I really didn't like the smell of this fragrance and it didn't last long on the skin. The fragrance turned sour on my skin and I had to get rid of it. There is a lot of product but the sprayer is not good.
3 / 5
Scent is fine, but not my favorite. I think it’s something I would have loved in high school though. Good value, lots of product so it would last for a long time.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Unfortunately for me I don’t like this scent at all. I do enjoy Vera Wang Princess perfume that is purple. I like floral and sweet smells. This is like a musky smell.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It smells okay, not too strong. The scent is fresh and comfortable. But it does not stay long. The bottle came in full size, and packaging is in good condition.
5 / 5
Super bueno me encanta todo es muy útil y tiene buena pinta calidad todo está bien y muy económico la verdad está bien lo recomiendo para que lo compren
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Smell fresh, so good for all day. I like to use it every day. Easy to use and the ideal size to leave in the bag, travel. Always making us smell good.. Approved!
5 / 5
Smells amazing and shines onmy body in the sunlight... its easy to come off .. just shower and reapply as needed .. definitely a must try !! So go out and try
3 / 5
I was gifted this Vera Wang Rock Princess Hair and Body Mist complimentary from Influenster for my honest review. This fragrance mist is light enough to layer with other fragrances or scented lotions. It lasts several houra before I felt like I needed to reapply and refresh the scent. It is very fruity and I feel like the Lily and peach notes are a little strong for my preference. That said, this is a great scent for anyone who loves fruity florals.
3 / 5
It wasn’t my favorite scent but it wasn’t horrible either. My only concern is that it didn’t last very long. It even disappeared from clothes. The original princess scent is better.
5 / 5
I feel like a supermodel when I'm wearing this. It's so light and airy but smells delicious. I've had about five people in the last week asked me where I got it.