Vera Wang

Vera Wang Rock Princess EDT
261 Reviews
4 / 5
It’s a very sweet and feminine scent but with a sexy edge. The packaging is fun - definitely gives off princess rocker. The scent can occasionally be a bit too strong for me . But, it has amazing lasting power!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I really wish I would have received this perfume. The box was delivered but the contents were missing and the post office labeled they received it like that.
5 / 5
I tried this today and was so pleasantly surprised that I bought it! (It was so cheap, and I'm guessing the negative reviews have driven price down- thanks everyone! Haha). I have no original fragrance to compare to, so this is someone who is entirely new to the whole Vera Wang Princess line. The mix of peach and ylang ylang in the top notes make it punchy- like the party drink AND the other sense of the word). I don't know what lily of the valley smells like, but I definitely get white floral, which is my favourite kind of floral note. I get mostly night blooming jasmine in the mid notes. In fact, before I read the notes, I described the white floral as "dark, like under the moonlight", so I was right! Base notes are exactly what I look for in fragrances- amber, musk, vanilla, and the sandalwood in the mid notes. Overall, this is a peachy, fresh white floral with a warm, comforting base. But the fresh isn't a "bright early morning" type of fresh. It's like a night breeze fresh. Perfect for night. Work friendly, but I believe the best experience is night time outdoors.
5 / 5
I have the spray bottle version of this perfume. I got it for free, and I absolutely love it. It smells so good. I use it when I'm going out on dates. But I think everybody would love it.
4 / 5
Nice fun perfume perfect for everyday wear, not too heavy but also very prominent. Good for young women and adults alike. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable option
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The design of the bottle is really cool, mix of rock and graffiti style with this cute black crown on the top. Now the fragrance. First you can smell only strong alcohol but after few minutes sweet fruity notes coming. Overall this perfumes are good for spring or summer time but I can feel them on my skin up to 1 hour only.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I was excited to receive this perfume to try. It’s a little stronger of a scent than I like to wear. Little more musky than I prefer. Not bad but I wouldn’t purchase
5 / 5
this smells perfect i use it for work all the time and get compliments every time. If you use this i promise you will have lots of people asking you the name of the scent. it’s amazing.
4 / 5
lasts for 4+ hrs which is nice, however wasn’t for me. I prefer warm-musky scents and this is light+fruity. reminds me of the Versace Bright Crystal scent
4 / 5
This perfume is really nice! it smells gorgeous and lasts for a long time. I would wear it more for a night out or in the winter months. I would definitely recommend this scent to others!