Vera Wang

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s a very sweet and feminine scent but with a sexy edge. The packaging is fun - definitely gives off princess rocker. The scent can occasionally be a bit too strong for me . But, it has amazing lasting power!
Incentivized Review
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I really wish I would have received this perfume. The box was delivered but the contents were missing and the post office labeled they received it like that.
Incentivized Review
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I tried this today and was so pleasantly surprised that I bought it! (It was so cheap, and I'm guessing the negative reviews have driven price down- thanks everyone! Haha). I have no original fragrance to compare to, so this is someone who is entirely new to the whole Vera Wang Princess line. The mix of peach and ylang ylang in the top notes make it punchy- like the party drink AND the other sense of the word). I don't know what lily of the valley smells like, but I definitely get white floral, which is my favourite kind of floral note. I get mostly night blooming jasmine in the mid notes. In fact, before I read the notes, I described the white floral as "dark, like under the moonlight", so I was right! Base notes are exactly what I look for in fragrances- amber, musk, vanilla, and the sandalwood in the mid notes. Overall, this is a peachy, fresh white floral with a warm, comforting base. But the fresh isn't a "bright early morning" type of fresh. It's like a night breeze fresh. Perfect for night. Work friendly, but I believe the best experience is night time outdoors.