BY VERA WANG

A floral fruity fragrance of limited edition Created for chic, fashionable & confident women Top notes are peach, raspberry & bergamot Heart notes are heliotrope, rose, jasmine & lily Base notes unfold cashmere wood, musk, iris & coconut Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Rock Princess, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

• I've seen these before but haven't tried them..Can someone descri...1 Answers
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Elizabeth D.
Reno, NV
I love this perfume. I have had it for years. It smells grownup but still fresh and young. It makes me feel more confident when I go to big meetings and interviews. I bought online at fragance.net and it was so cheap. If you want something young, but grown-up, this is it <3
Jessica M.
Cadyville, NY
Love this scent. Subtle and feminine. Perfect every day scent. It lasts on me for a long time and I carry a volleyball everyday for touching upDefinitely my favorite!
Marissa M.
I got this perfume as a birthday gift this year and it has really become my go-to perfume! I wear it out basically every day. If you are looking for a casual but luxurious scent, I suggest this one. I love this scent!!
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
This purfume has the ability to put in a great mood, This fragrance can put you in the best of moods. Love it and I would highly recommend this product.
Jenna I.
Winter Haven, FL
I've bought several bottles of this! Love the smell. I've been using for several years, always have a bottle or rollerball with me
Alisha L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the way this one smells and it's wonderful for going out to a nice dinner. Wonderful product for the price too!
Brenda O.
Amazing smell! Not to strong I really love the smell and it's perfect for all occasions I will highly recommend!
Misty M.
Madera, CA
Purchased this for a friend's daughters birthday. Great for teenagers or younger generation.
Stacey B.
Glasgow, Scotland UK
Was given this perfume as a gift and was unsure of it at first as I had heard mixed reviews however the smell is amazing and my fiancé loves it too!! The packaging is really nice and the bottle itself is nice too.
Michelle M.
I've seen these before but haven't tried them..Can someone describe the scent?