BY VERA WANG

The Vera Wang Rock Princess Eau de Toilette Spray is an edgy fragrance for the graceful and classy woman. Created by Vera Wang in 2009, this casual wear perfume opens with notes of bittersweet Raspberry, luscious Peach, and zesty Bergamot at the top. The heart is seductively sweet with bright floral notes of Heliotrope, Rose, Jasmine, and Lily. The smoldering aroma of Cashmere Wood and Musk blend with creamy Coconut and elegant Iris at the base for a fragrance that is sensational and feminine.

Fragrance Notes:

lush, bittersweet red raspberry, white peach, heliotrope, creamy coconut, jasmine, rose, musk, iris, vibrant bergamot; lily, cashmere woods

• I've seen these before but haven't tried them..Can someon...1 Answers
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
I love the scent of this perfume! It isn't intensely sweet and the bottle is beautiful. Worth every penny and you don't need to spray a lot of it to smell great.
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
My husband bought this for my birthday. I think the smell is great and you can get it on sale. It’s not my absolute favorite but it’s a good normal day perfume to wear on the go and I would repurchase it in the future
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Love the smell. I have many allergies to scents but this one is allergy friendly for me and has a nice smell. I love to wear this on date nights since the scent isn't an everyday type of scevt in my world.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Very nice scent, not too overpowering. It’s a fruity, musky, coco nutty scent. Perfect for a night out or all day wear. It’s not too expensive either. Also the bottle is pretty.
Dedra M.
Carlsbad
I wanted to try this scent out for years, after I saw it on line. I now have this in my mix of go to fragrances that I wear on the daily. I've been complimented several times for it.
Mistirae S.
I originally purchased this because of the cutest bottle, it looked adorable on my vanity, but I fell in love with the sent it just smells so lovely definitely my go-to.
Natalie B.
Towson, MD
LOVE this new Vera Wang scent! not only is it fresh and long-lasting but it does not leave a sort of dry, sticky feel on your skin after spritzed. Although it is on the pricey side a little goes a long way and it lasts longer than your average drugstore perfume
Laura B.
This is definitely a fruit/floral forward scent. I love it and it's part of my permanent rotation. It can be very strong when you first apply it but it wears and last well throughout the day. I still get whiffs of it toward the end of my work day. It's a total 180 from the original and I like that. It's definitely deeper and more mature.
Michelle M.
I've seen these before but haven't tried them..Can someone describe the scent?

Amazon