Vera Wang Princess Velvet Body Butter uploaded by Miranda F.

BY VERA WANG

Velvet Body Butter Fragrance:  Just like Vera Wang Princess. . . Captivating. Radiant. Whimsical.  An exotic fruity, floral bouquet teased with vanilla and unexpected twist of pink guava. see more...

• How effective is this? Does it smell good?1 Answers
  • How does it make your skin feel.. Does the smell last 3 Answers
  • How expensive is this product and does it work on all skin types? 2 Answers
Katrina J.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisticated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! This is such a classic sent. I packaging is also beautiful. It is a little expensive but well worth it. Highly recommend!!!
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
It comes in the most cutest packaging and it smells great. I've been disappointed by some of her scents but this body butter is amazing. It gives your skin a beautiful silk finish and it just makes you so soft
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This smells wonderful you feel just like you stepped out of the spa it is a very wonderful product and the quality is impeccable Vera Wang makes some of the best perfume and body products I highly recommend it is well worth the $$$$$$ because you totally feel like a million after you use it.
Kelli E.
Omg the smell is so beautiful the lotion is so good and creamy. Leaves me soft & non greasy I smell good all day long. The packaging is so adorable that I clean the inside after & use it as a display container. I put my daily ratings in them for safe keeping. I recommend this to everyone.
Mallory K.
Love this product! The scent is my absolute favorite, and the body butter leaves my skin silky and smooth. It's a bit pricey, but it's a great product. I purchased it at Macy's. I would definitely buy it again.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
I have the Perlier body cream and it is a wonderful product. It has a thick creamy texture that absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. I keep it in my purse so I can keep my hands from drying out at work where I have to wash them constantly.
Nataliya g.
This is the best body butter ever this Velvet Body Butter Fragrance: Just like Vera Wang Princess. . . Captivating. Radiant. Whimsical. An exotic fruity, floral bouquet teased with vanilla and unexpected twist of pink guava.what more can i say
Cameron N.
Albuquerque, NM
This perfume smells really nice. I personally don't own it, but every time i see it at the store i have to smell it. Its light and girly, but still a little sophisticated.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
The scent of this product is absolutely amazing. It has a very feminine and pretty smell to it which will draw in a lot of people. Great buy! Must have!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it make your skin feel.. Does the smell last
Marissa V.
How expensive is this product and does it work on all skin types?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
How effective is this? Does it smell good?