Vera Wang Princess Revolution Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chloé K.

BY VERA WANG

Princess Revolution Eau de Toilette - Princess Revolution Eau de Toilette spray by Vera Wang is for the confident, edgy and rebellious. She's found the perfect balance of rock and romance. She likes punk music and she's a bit avant-garde. Her only rule is to never follow any rules.Fragrance Notes:Top - Black cherry, blood orange and watermelon sorbetMid - Lily of the valley, red apple blossom, and jasmineBase - Atlas cedarwood and amberwood - Princess Revolution Eau de Toilette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I love the bottle of this perfume it's like a heart cut gem and it's red and has scribbles on it. The scent it's self is like berries. The strongest being a raspberry scent. I think it lasts pretty decent and at 45$ I feel like I would maybe repurchase.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
This is my favorite Vera Wang Princess scent. It is a sweet floral fragrance that you can wear all day. You have to reapply it since it does fade away after a few hours. I love this scent and you can wear it to work without it overpowering people. I love it!
Vanessa R.
Compton, CA
I actually never bought this perfume but i tried it on at Ulta and OMG this is the perfect scent ive been looking for. I will buy this perfume for my birthday🎉
Merissa s.
This is my night out perfume. I LOVE how this smells. I think that this is perfect for a date night or just going to the mall. I would highly recommend.
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
This has a very nice fruity subtle scent. I love this perfume! I get compliments on it.
Chloé K.
I use this fragrance on the daily cause I am so in love with the smell! It’s a girly, fruity, beautiful smell and everytime I’m wearing this I always get compliments! Definitely a ‘repurchase’ fragrance for me! 👏🏼💜
Virginie V.
Granby, QC
Did a person know how i can get this in canada quebec .. no local store sell it and on the internet ulta have to o much delivery fee ..thanks