Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

Did you buy this because of the scent or for the bottle?
Valarie M.
Valarie M.
June 27, 2016, 3:05 a.m.
I smelled this as a sample at a department store, then mentioned it to my sweetheart. He, in turn, bought it for me as a birthday gift to add to my extensive collection. It smells light and pretty as the bottle, and I think most ladies of all ages would enjoy this.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Aug. 26, 2014, 3:43 p.m.
The scent, but I love the bottle too!
Paxton S.
Paxton S.
Aug. 15, 2014, 10:29 p.m.
Both! But it was more because of the scent.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
July 15, 2014, 6:24 p.m.
The scent! It is an amazing scent. My sister wore it and I loved it so I bought my own
Keara B.
Keara B.
June 24, 2014, 1:09 a.m.
Definitely BOTH
Julia R.
Julia R.
Feb. 24, 2014, 2:58 a.m.
For the scent, definitely, but the cute bottle is an added plus!
Tina F.
Tina F.
Nov. 19, 2013, 2:16 a.m.
The scent, it's sweet and not overpowering. Now every woman can wear Vera Wang on their wedding day, if it's this perfume, that is !
Robin A.
Robin A.
Sept. 25, 2013, 3:46 p.m.
I thought the bottle was a little ridiculous ... until I fell in love with the scent ... Now the bottle is one of the things I look forward to using in my daily routine lol
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Sept. 16, 2013, 12:04 p.m.
The scent the bottle just ended up being a bonus.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Sept. 10, 2013, 9:24 p.m.
The scent hands down.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
July 12, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
The bottle drew me in, but I DEFINITELY bought it (multiple times) for the scent!!!
Marci G.
Marci G.
July 5, 2013, 6:11 a.m.
I got it for the scent! But..... If it were not such a cool bottle then I never would have noticed it in the first place. I guess then I got it for both!!!!
Marlisse T.
Marlisse T.
June 20, 2013, 12:57 p.m.
I bought it because of the scent, but at first site I loved the bottle.
Taren M.
Taren M.
June 19, 2013, 10:29 p.m.
I asked for it for Christmas one year because I smelled it in the magazine, but the bottle is an added bonus

Join Now