Vera Wang Princess of Hearts Eau de Toilette uploaded by Stephanie S.Vera Wang Princess of Hearts Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shubcharan S.

BY VERA WANG

Princess of Hearts perfume features a bright, fresh exuberance and whimsical warmth that makes it unexpected, addictive and full of love. Celebrate life and love every day with this fruity and floral scent from Vera Wang.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

• Watermelon, wild strawberry, bergamot, lily of the valley, star jasmine, vanilla cream, musk and cedarwood.

Le'Shaunese F.
San Jacinto, CA
Every woman should have this fragrance in their collection. It smells great!
Shubcharan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a birthday gift from my cousin's and omg I absolutely love this perfume! It has a sweet scent that lasts. The packaging is so cute. I've kept the box as room decor. The bottle can stand on it's own and it's small enough to slide into my purse for on the go. It's shaped like a crystal! I love the tiara lid as well! I will definitely buy this for myself after I run out.
janaina a.
belo horizonte
amo cheiro que ele,super agradável e muito perfumado....eu adoro esse perfume,amo demais
Randi B.
Portland, OR
How long does this scent last and is it one of those over bearing scents or is it lighter?
Christine P.
PA
Is this scent long last lasting? Is it overpowering ?
mohita c.
What kind of fragrance does this carries??
Does it have a mild aroma?
Gabriela B.
A fragrância dele é duradoura?