Vera Wang Princess of Hearts Eau de Toilette uploaded by Stephanie S.Vera Wang Princess of Hearts Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shubcharan S.

BY VERA WANG

Princess of Hearts perfume features a bright, fresh exuberance and whimsical warmth that makes it unexpected, addictive and full of love. Celebrate life and love every day with this fruity and floral scent from Vera Wang.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

• Watermelon, wild strawberry, bergamot, lily of the valley, star jasmine, vanilla cream, musk and cedarwood.

Le'Shaunese F.
San Jacinto, CA
Every woman should have this fragrance in their collection. It smells great!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Usually I'm a pretty big fan of the limited edition Vera Wang fragrances but this one was a miss for me. I liked how it smelt but once I wore it didn't go well with my body chemistry. It is a pretty scent don't get me wrong but I didn't love it enough to purchase it. I did love the pretty bottle tho.
Shubcharan S.
I received this as a birthday gift from my cousin's and omg I absolutely love this perfume! It has a sweet scent that lasts. The packaging is so cute. I've kept the box as room decor. The bottle can stand on it's own and it's small enough to slide into my purse for on the go. It's shaped like a crystal! I love the tiara lid as well! I will definitely buy this for myself after I run out.
Hayley M.
Linden, Gloucester
My summer fragrance of 2017. Although not as great as hippy princess it is still one of my favourites.
janaina a.
belo horizonte
amo cheiro que ele,super agradável e muito perfumado....eu adoro esse perfume,amo demais
Randi B.
Portland, OR
How long does this scent last and is it one of those over bearing scents or is it lighter?
Hannah S.
How am I able to get this
Gabriela B.
A fragrância dele é duradoura?
Is there a strong smell
Does it have a mild aroma?