Vera Wang Princess of Hearts Eau de Toilette uploaded by Stephanie S.Vera Wang Princess of Hearts Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shubcharan S.

BY VERA WANG

Princess of Hearts perfume features a bright, fresh exuberance and whimsical warmth that makes it unexpected, addictive and full of love. Celebrate life and love every day with this fruity and floral scent from Vera Wang.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

• Watermelon, wild strawberry, bergamot, lily of the valley, star jasmine, vanilla cream, musk and cedarwood.

Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Dana D.
Louisville, KY
This is a lighter fragrance by Vera Wang, it has fruity/floral notes. I believe if I remember correctly it was hinges of apple and watter lilly. It is a subtle sent that can be worn everyday that you are sure to get compliments on. I know I did, just keep in mind that every woman's personal chemistry reacts differently with any perfume so please make sure you sample the perfume on you before you purchase it.
Fallon A.
This scent is one I reach for whenever I'd like something pleasantly soft, yet not overpowering. I purchased this at Sephora after sampling it and it has become a staple in my daily wear! It hits all the right notes yet isn't too abrasive!
Courtney S.
Marion , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I usually wear the regular princess puerile but this stuff is great too! Smells wonderful and it's a reasonable price for the brand. Asking for this for Valentine's Day!
Stephanie S.
Plainview, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this Princess scent! It's not too sweet, and is the perfect fun, flirty fragrance for spring and summer. It's a lighter scent than I usually buy and I'm so happy with it. I got this at Kohls, and would absolutely recommend.
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love fruity and very girly scents this is the one for you! I've always been a fan of the princess line of perfumes from Vera Wang and this one did not disappoint. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Ruzica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful bottle and packaging I love the scent reminds me of sweet cotton candy also affordable
Dee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this smell but I really like the bottle... Utss super cute and young and fun and feminine
S L.
St Petersburg, FL
Very subtle, sweet scent. It lasts all day and I'm always getting compliments on it. Love it!
Autumn J.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big perfume fan. But I'm very picky. But this perfume smells amazing. I loved it.
Randi B.
Portland, OR
How long does this scent last and is it one of those over bearing scents or is it lighter?
Christine P.
PA
Is this scent long last lasting? Is it overpowering ?
mohita c.
What kind of fragrance does this carries??
Does it have a mild aroma?
Gabriela B.
A fragrância dele é duradoura?