Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray

by Vera Wang

Ready your royal attitude for nocturnal fun with Princess Night . The evening edition of Princess launched in January 2012. Not all the amusement stops at the stroke of midnight when you’re wearing this sensual and sweet scent. In a familiar bottle, adorned with deep purple glitter, a playful blend of sugar and spice awaits. Top notes begin with fruity delights of wild berries, watermelon, and raspberries. Floral notes of African orange flower, frangipani, jasmine, and rose are at the heart. Base notes are sugar, wood, musk, and vanilla.

Does anyone know where I can purchase Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray ? I've been wearing it for years, have run out and can't find it anywhere! 😭 Its the only perfume that doesn't smell like cat urine on me! Failing that, anyone know of a current fragrance that smells identical? (To princess night not cat urine!)
Start your review of Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray!
I love Vera Wang, from her perfumes to her jewelry line and wedding gown line. My all time favorite Vera Wang perfume is the Princess (original), however, this one just doesn't compete. It's hard to describe the scent, but it is stronger than Princess, in an overpowering way, and the scent is just not my favorite.
Santo Domingo
This is my scent. It's warm and smells groown up at first, to impress even, and then it subdies to a lovely vanilla scent that stays put forever. The bottle looks nice in pictures, but in person feels like a craft project with all the glitter. Overall great.
Carl Junction, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing lasting scent sure to turn heads with women asking what's that heavenly perfume and men wishing that they could bury their face in your hair and neck... what are you waiting for?
Chehalis, WA
I bought this perfume simply for the bottle. Didn’t smell it or anything. One of my things is, if it’s got a cool bottle, it probably smells good. I LOVE this stuff!
jackson, NJ
This perfume smells amazing! I love it! Lasts all night. I always get compliments when I wear this one. This is a must have for your fragrance collection. The bottle is also beautiful. Great purchase. I will definitely purchase again and again!
Bakersfield
With this version I, again, LOVE the bottle it is covered in late large size glitter the bottles really rough it’s real like dark it almost looks black but if you hold it up to the light it’s just a really dark purple. And the bottle also features the removable crown and a ring on the top. I like this scent Much better than the rock princess. It’s really hard for me to describe sense but this one is also more musk like, but it smells good to me. The best way I can describe it is like a cooler weather, heavier scent.
Tacoma, WA
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Waterbury
I absolutely love this scent! It's perfect for any time of year, and is light enough for spring, while also being full enough for colder months. It's a bit floral, and musky, and lingers for a long time on the skin. And the bottle is gorgeous! I'd highly recommend this scent.
N Ridgeville, OH
I've been wearing this scent almost every day since 2011, it's my favorite! One or two sprays lasts all day and even after all this time I still get compliments on it! It's not too strong, it's definitely sweet. I would definitely recommend this scent to others!
Wow this smells very sophisticated. The smell is sexy, mature and seducing in every word. I love this. The lid is annoying though with the ring and crown, other then that it's THE best perfume I will never stop wearing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
fawn C. • 11 days ago
I bought mine at Ulta ànd Sephora! It does smell fantabulous 😊 If you don't have these stores in your area they have amazing online and customer service! Amazing lasting fragrance! Stay well and hope this helps!