MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerVera Wang
Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray

Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray

by Vera Wang

Ready your royal attitude for nocturnal fun with Princess Night . The evening edition of Princess launched in January 2012. Not all the amusement stops at the stroke of midnight when you’re wearing this sensual and sweet scent. In a familiar bottle, adorned with deep purple glitter, a playful blend of sugar and spice awaits. Top notes begin with fruity delights of wild berries, watermelon, and raspberries. Floral notes of African orange flower, frangipani, jasmine, and rose are at the heart. Base notes are sugar, wood, musk, and vanilla.

Does anyone know where I can purchase Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray ? I've been wearing it for years, have run out and can't find it anywhere! 😭 Its the only perfume that doesn't smell like cat urine on me! Failing that, anyone know of a current fragrance that smells identical? (To princess night not cat urine!)
Start your review of Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray!
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my fave cheapies! The note combination piqued my interest and the gorgeous bottle made this an impulse blind buy. What a sensuous surprise! The top notes of berries and watermelon burst open on first spray, then Princess Night sets into a velvety, deep sugar musk. It is unique and soft, while maintaining longevity and silage. An awesome, inexpensive find! (Alas, the other fragrances in this line fell exponentially short of this standout...☹️)
Claire L.
Arlington, VA
I like this perfume just fine, and you get what you pay for. It smells nice but I don’t really smell it once I get to work. I wouldn’t buy it again but it’s a cheaper perfume if you’re buying for a gift for a younger girl.
Araceli Z.
waukegan
Tiene un diseño muy llamativo y elegante, es de los olores que más me gustan en perfume
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Robin R.
Hondo
Love the smell of this perfume, but I like all Vera Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray Wang. I like the fresh sweet initial smell and then a lingering vanilla musk smell. It takes one spritz to get you thru an evening out.
Janisha U.
Bronx, NY
Vera Wang Princess Night Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Janisha U.
The scent sMells very good not too bold but soft and effective . Packaging is very nice ..Love the design concept.
Evelyn G.
Dallas, TX
The evil step sister to the classic princess perfume! I love this night out scent for so many reasons: it has the sexy effect and makes you feel so confident as the scent really stands out, the bottle is such a Rockstar and a nice take on their classic heart bottle, it lasts sooooo long! I will smell this perfume for nights after wearing it to bed.
Ambrea D.
Austin , TX
Gorgeous, dark fragrance while still being soft and feminine. This is fun to wear [email protected] or on dates.
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
This smells so great! Romantic scent that lasts. It's a little strong, but great for work! I love the scent and it's not to pricey to wear everyday!
Natalie W.
Lancaster, Pa
How long lasting is this? Does it smell amazing? What does it smell like? Cost is ????
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keli W.
il y a 2 ans
fawn C. il y a un an
I bought mine at Ulta ànd Sephora! It does smell fantabulous 😊 If you don't have these stores in your area they have amazing online and customer service! Amazing lasting fragrance! Stay well and hope this helps!