BY VERA WANG

Ready your royal attitude for nocturnal fun with Princess Night . The evening edition of Princess launched in January 2012. Not all the amusement stops at the stroke of midnight when you’re wearing this sensual and sweet scent. In a familiar bottle, adorned with deep purple glitter, a playful blend of sugar and spice awaits. Top notes begin with fruity delights of wild berries, watermelon, and raspberries. Floral notes of African orange flower, frangipani, jasmine, and rose are at the heart. Base notes are sugar, wood, musk, and vanilla.

Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Kaitlyn T.
I loved this when I was in high school. It was a nice scent that wasn't over powering floral. Definitely different from a lot of products out that for younger people.
Danielle W.
I want this perfume so bad!!!It's a boozy vanilla floral scent, very interesting middle notes and drydown.And the topper on this perfume is a crown ringI love it!!😍
Julia F.
Not only is it purple but the bottle is absolutely cute. It's a heart shape and has a crown on it. As an added bonus you even get a ring or which is right underneath the crown. Honestly if you have the right sized finger both can be used as such. The bottle contains a lot of product it is pricey but for the amount it's worth it and it's Vera Wang so your buying quality and the name. The smell is really nice too you can get this at ulta, Macy's, Dillard's etc
Kelsey R.
Rockford, IL
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite perfume ever! I got it for Christmas, and have fallen in love! It is the perfect amount of scent when I wear it throughout the day! It smells sweet, but not too sweet. Great value, and will definitely repurchase again. I, 100%, recommend this perfume to others-I already have!
Leslie A.
Starkville
This has been my go-to perfume ever since it came out! I have been a repeating customer. This has a very nice smell, not too floral but not too rusky either. The bottle is adorable as well! The smell lasts all day, but not too strong. Will continue to buy and recommend
Heather F.
Jacksonville, FL
This perfume is my absolute favorite. It is my favorite girly sent for normal day to day and going out on the town. I love the original princess but this one is slightly more sultry and seductive but still sweet and girly. I love the slightly more musky sent.
Elizabeth N.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS SMELLS AMAZING! And I love that the fragrance lingers all day long, you definitely don't need to use a lot. So one bottle will last you FOREVER! I will definitely repurchase when this when I run out! It's a fun treat to be able to wear it!
Michelle E.
Bethpage, NY
Was given this as a gift by an ex BF however I still use it as my everyday go to because of how amazing it smells. It is a nice light feminine sent. It is a fruity smell but not overwhelming at all. Every time I wear it I get complimented.
kayla s.
Lititz, PA
In 10th grade this was my favorite perfume. The scent is long lasting not to mention its a beautiful smell in general. The smell just lures people your way, compliments shot at you every chance a person gets to smell you. Get it today!!!

Amazon