BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Night Eau De Toilette 30ml. Sparkles with first impressions of luscious wild berries and watermelon, blended with sweet raspberry. Mystery fills the air with an exotic blend of velvety jasmine petals, spicy orange blossom, and a twist of passion rose. Finally, the night air is left with a trail of crushed sugar and hints of sensual musk and vanilla, leaving those around her wondering what will happen next. Spray applicator Floral/ fruity scent Eau de toilette see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
This was my second Vera Wang perfume, and ended up loving it! This is a step
up from the original "Princess" perfume and is more dark/strong, a little kick to your everyday scent. I usually wear this when I am going out-night on the town.
Danielle W.
I want this perfume so bad!!!It's a boozy vanilla floral scent, very interesting middle notes and drydown.And the topper on this perfume is a crown ringI love it!!😍
Julia F.
Not only is it purple but the bottle is absolutely cute. It's a heart shape and has a crown on it. As an added bonus you even get a ring or which is right underneath the crown. Honestly if you have the right sized finger both can be used as such. The bottle contains a lot of product it is pricey but for the amount it's worth it and it's Vera Wang so your buying quality and the name. The smell is really nice too you can get this at ulta, Macy's, Dillard's etc
Kelsey R.
Rockford, IL
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite perfume ever! I got it for Christmas, and have fallen in love! It is the perfect amount of scent when I wear it throughout the day! It smells sweet, but not too sweet. Great value, and will definitely repurchase again. I, 100%, recommend this perfume to others-I already have!
Leslie A.
Starkville
This has been my go-to perfume ever since it came out! I have been a repeating customer. This has a very nice smell, not too floral but not too rusky either. The bottle is adorable as well! The smell lasts all day, but not too strong. Will continue to buy and recommend
Heather F.
Jacksonville, FL
This perfume is my absolute favorite. It is my favorite girly sent for normal day to day and going out on the town. I love the original princess but this one is slightly more sultry and seductive but still sweet and girly. I love the slightly more musky sent.
Elizabeth N.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS SMELLS AMAZING! And I love that the fragrance lingers all day long, you definitely don't need to use a lot. So one bottle will last you FOREVER! I will definitely repurchase when this when I run out! It's a fun treat to be able to wear it!
Michelle E.
Bethpage, NY
Was given this as a gift by an ex BF however I still use it as my everyday go to because of how amazing it smells. It is a nice light feminine sent. It is a fruity smell but not overwhelming at all. Every time I wear it I get complimented.
Whitney W.
Guerneville, CA
I love all Vera Wang Perfumes but this one was a little bit too peppery, I'm not sure if that is the right word but there was a scent undertone that didn't quite fit me. Now I have this huge bottle of perfume that I never use. I love the original Princess and all of the other Vera scents that I have tried just not this one.