VERA WANG PRINCESS NIGHT by Vera Wang EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ uploaded by Keris D.VERA WANG PRINCESS NIGHT by Vera Wang EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ uploaded by Steff T.VERA WANG PRINCESS NIGHT by Vera Wang EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ uploaded by Isha R.

BY GENERIC

VERA WANG PRINCESS NIGHT by Vera Wang EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Kaila C.
Great product for a great price! Packaging is adorable! My husband got this for me as a gift and I have purchased it since then a couple of times! It smells amazing! However it's not an all day wear I do find I have to spritz myself halfway through the day!
Rosa K.
Edmonds , WA
This perfume is so pretty! It smells like light vanilla/with light floral and fruity smells.(mostly vanilla). It's nice because it's not too strong and overpowering!
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
What a beautiful scent. This is a soft, floral perfume that lasts throughout the day! I always get compliments on this perfume. It's good quality like all of Vera Wang's products!
Keris D.
Cheshire , Warrington
This one of my go to perfumes it sweet and has a tiny hint of floral it is very clean and refreshing it also has a hint of coconut which smells so luxury it is very long lasting. I love how the bottle licks so expensive and the crown is so cute
Isha R.
This was my first designer of you and I absolutely love it not only do I love the design of the bottle I love the lid that they can be also changed into a ring but the smell is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get another one of this perfume and as you can see the battle is completely finished Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette
Mel D.
My favourite perfume for years!
Got this when I was 17, I'm now 25 and still loving it!
Super cute packaging, bottle is gorgeous!
It's a very feminine scent, but it's so perfect!
Would recommend 100%!!

Jessica P.
Beautiful perfume and a beautiful bottle but unfortunately the smell does not last through out the day no matter how much of it you spray. Really cheap and I guess that is the reason why.
Amy B.
Wilsden, Bradford
I adore this fragrance. It's the one fragrance I use and always repurchase, compared to others it's fairly inexpensive, long lasting and smells feminine and pretty. The bottle is beautiful and classy.
Courtney G.
bedfordshire
Love the scent of this perfume but it isn’t as last longing as I had hoped. Good value for money.