BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosie.80 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a Pretty bottle. This perfume smell really nice. The scent smell sweet and light its not to overpowering.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
I have been wearing this scent for six years now! I keep thinking it is time to change it up, but I never find anything I like better.
Leah F.
This scent has been a long time favorite of mine - its sweet and light and perfect for warm weather because it does not overpower. This gift set was on sale at Ulta around Christmas so I swooped it up!
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this vera wang perfume and i love when they sell the gift sets because you usually get them at a cheaper price!
kimberly f.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Growing up this use to be the only perfume i ever used i love how it smells 😍😍😍💕💕
Ivy W.
I got this gift set from my friend and i love it!!! the smell is a little dense so spraying a tiny bit is enough, but like the name, i do feel like royalty when i wear it cause i know i smell good. It also comes with a fragrance pen and that is actually my favorite because it is super portable and useful. I leave it at school and re-apply when necessary. I definitely recommend this to people, and it helps that the packaging of the perfume bottle is so cute, love it!!
Beca R.
This was a great present form my partner the first Christmas we were together and I felt like a princess the hole time I had it, didn't last long as I just loved it so much
Jenni F.
I loveeeeeee this perfume! It smells heavenly!! And what's even better is it comes with a shower body scrub! So now I can smell like a princess in the shower as well!!
Juliana M.
Brampton, ON
I wore this perfume on my wedding day and it helped make me feel like a princess! It's such a beautiful scent that is just the right balance of sweet and floral.
tayla b.
I received this gift set last year, i have used the perfume every day and i still have half a bottle i honestly sware by this product
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?