BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the smell and the design is precious! My bottle has lasted me two years and I couldn't be happier.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Hay este perfum me facina no me facina me encanta su asu fragancia es tan rica facinante su presentacion
Lacey W.
Review for: Set-Eau De Toilette Spray Body Lotion 2.5-Ounces Body Polish 2.5-Ounces more...
So in love with this perfume! So long lasting, smells amazing. I always get compliments when I wear it!
Courtney L.
Lutz, FL
Been using for years I LOVE this scent. Very light not overpowering. Able to be worn on a daily basis.
Ana A.
Supe iper mega otimoooooo
Eu adorei
Eu usei aprovei e super recomendo para todos
Ameiiiiii e muito bom
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
This has been one of my staple perfume scents for years. It smells nice and flowery but not too strong.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Vera wang is the best. The scent is so refreshing than what's out now. Love this set. It last all day
Morgan B.
Louisville, TN
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
Been wearing princess for five years now and even got my mom to start wearing it. It's smells to good
Niki S.
Stoneham, MA
I love how pretty this smells! It's floral and clean but also sweet. The packaging is also cute!
rosie l.
weslaco, tx
I love this smell for an every day perfume it's not too strong and the lotions are also amazing!!
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?