BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
As soon as I saw this years ago! It was love at first sight! A pink heart bottle with a beautiful fragrance!
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
This scent is amazing! it's one of my favorites and i am in love with it! the smell makes me feel girly and puts me in a better mood
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this fragrance. Smells soft and girly, and you receive lots of compliments! I actually discovered it after smelling it on my little cousin. She had received the gift set for Christmas, and I just knew I had to get one too!
Nicole D.
This is my favorite scent. I have this kit and I use it quite a bit. I really like the perfume. It smells a bit different in the lotion form. But it is good.
Brianna  P.
Durham, NC
I love this smell! Also the bottle is so cute and acts like decor in any room! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new scent!
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
I absolutely LOVE this Vera Wang perfume. The notes in it are so captivating and makes me constantly want to reach for it. I received the gift set one Christmas and was completely in awe that I even ended up purchasing a full size bottle of the perfume when the gift set was done.
Kristine s.
Such a sweet smelling fragrance. Love the packaging and the cute gift pack. Great gift for a young women for birthdays and valentines day
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Gorgeous bottle and the smell is just amazing. Its all sweet and girly. Every girl should have something like this in their collection.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Vera Wang Princess is one of favorite scents! It is one of my perfumes I would wear regulary. The bottle is super adorable, and the scent smells sweet and lovely! The packaging is wonderful as well!!!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love the scent of Vera Wang Princess. It is very sweet and girly without being overly girly.
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?