BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
brenda m.
I love this scent it's beyond amazing! The scent stays on all day which I love, it won't fade unlike some perfumes & the packaging is so cute. it's worth buying!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little skeptical at first. Only reason I picked it up was because my cousin requested it for her birthday. So of course I go buy it and the sales lady gets me to smell it and I was actually surprised of how nice and softly sweet it smelled. It complimented my body chemistry perfectly. And the scent last all day. So of course I bought a large bottle for my cousin and a small gift box set for myself. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet crisp scent for spring and summer.
Mariah H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is by far my favorite fragrance.! I always buy this perfume for my friends for Christmas , Birthday's and etc. Of course they love it just like me.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
This has been one of my staple perfume scents for years. It smells nice and flowery but not too strong.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Hay este perfum me facina no me facina me encanta su asu fragancia es tan rica facinante su presentacion
Haylee G.
i had gotten this for christmas & i ABSOLUTLY LOVEEEEEEEE it!!!!! my body feels so nice after i get out of the shower after using the foamy body polish then i use the satin body lotion & my son has been so soft 😍😍 then in the morning i use the location with the perfume and i've gotten a lot of compliments (even by my lunch lady) 😂 great buy (((polish is at my moms house-not in picture))))
Roberta H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this perfume! It has the perfect mix of floral with not being too juvenile. It lasts all day long which is a must for me. You get what you pay for. The price may be a little higher but that's because the quality is much higher as well!
Cheyenne G.
The packaging is sort of kiddish. But overall, the product smells very good.
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this perfume since I was 15 and I still use it. this perfume has a sweet spot in my heart because it was my first baby I love the way it smells soo warm and girly.
Kate B.
Nancy, KY
Good smelling pefume. You can also find it at walmart and tj max for a good price. The gift sets are wondeful for christmas gifts
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this perfume at target?
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?