BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
I have been wearing this scent for six years now! I keep thinking it is time to change it up, but I never find anything I like better.
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
This scent is amazing! it's one of my favorites and i am in love with it! the smell makes me feel girly and puts me in a better mood
Julia T.
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
My dad gave me this for my 15th birthday and I have been absolutely hooked ever since, the lightest fluffiest sweet musk scent ever
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I love the smell of this vera wang perfume and i love when they sell the gift sets because you usually get them at a cheaper price!
Bryanna T.
The perfume bottle is sooo pretty. I love the lotion and the other item. It smells really great and it's definitely my favorite.
Myrna U.
Odessa
This perfume is so wonderful. I always make sure to have my backup beforei run out. My kids always get me this as x-mas presents.
Kate B.
Nancy, KY
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
Good smelling pefume. You can also find it at walmart and tj max for a good price. The gift sets are wondeful for christmas gifts
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best scent ever. Girly yet empowering uplifting notes. I buy this perfume over and over and over I could never get tired of it
Sarah B.
Lorton, VA
Love this gift set. Got it for my cousin for Christmas and it was the perfect size. Great scent and cute packaging as always!
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
I loveeee this perfume!! The scent is amazing and it lasts all day long. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?