BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
Midway Park, NC
If there was a grade higher than "A" this product would get it! This last all day and the smell is awesome! I always get compliments on the smell. It's a great smell but not too strong. Also I am sensitive to some fragrances and I can wear this no problem!
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
I LOOVEE this perfume! My sister got this one for me years ago for my prom and ever since I've been hooked! The lotion that comes with it is really good too! I would give this one an A+ if I could. :)
Kristen R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the smell and the design is precious! My bottle has lasted me two years and I couldn't be happier.
Chauniece B.
Mattapan, MA
Received this for my birthday and I loved it. Only problem is it was a little too strong. It triggered my allergies every time I wore it. But it smells really nice.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this perfume. It smells sweet and lovely. Every woman should own this! It's not to strong or sweet. It's a perfect balance of the two.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best scent ever. Girly yet empowering uplifting notes. I buy this perfume over and over and over I could never get tired of it
Teresa G.
Brawley, CA
I love this perfume! The smell is amazing & it lingers all day, which I personally love, not to mention the cute bottle & packaging it comes in!
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vera wang is the best. The scent is so refreshing than what's out now. Love this set. It last all day
Katie B.
Bowling Green, KY
My sister gets this scent and I love how it smells! It's sweet and different. It's great when she lets me borrow it
Lacey W.
So in love with this perfume! So long lasting, smells amazing. I always get compliments when I wear it!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this perfume at target?
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?