BY VERA WANG #23 in Fragrance Sets

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
brenda m.
Review for: Set-Eau De Toilette Spray Body Lotion 2.5-Ounces Body Polish 2.5-Ounces more...
I love this scent it's beyond amazing! The scent stays on all day which I love, it won't fade unlike some perfumes & the packaging is so cute. it's worth buying!
Diedre N.
Carmichael, CA
This is one of my favorite scents and though for a short time I may venture away from it but I always come back. It has a timeless amazingly wonderful smell.
Nicole D.
This is my favorite scent. I have this kit and I use it quite a bit. I really like the perfume. It smells a bit different in the lotion form. But it is good.
Mariah H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is by far my favorite fragrance.! I always buy this perfume for my friends for Christmas , Birthday's and etc. Of course they love it just like me.
Nadya P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love the smell of this perfume! It's a nice soft floral smell! I love wearing it everyday! The best part is you feel like a princess when you wear it!
Melissa S.
Love love love this perfume. It smells sweet and lovely. Every woman should own this! It's not to strong or sweet. It's a perfect balance of the two.
Alaina Y.
Monessen , PA
Love this sent! It's not crazy overpowering and I love that it's purple the packaging is so cute! And of corse I love that it's called princess! Haha
Teresa G.
Brawley, CA
I love this perfume! The smell is amazing & it lingers all day, which I personally love, not to mention the cute bottle & packaging it comes in!
Kristine s.
Such a sweet smelling fragrance. Love the packaging and the cute gift pack. Great gift for a young women for birthdays and valentines day
Brianna  P.
Durham, NC
I love this smell! Also the bottle is so cute and acts like decor in any room! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new scent!
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?