BY VERA WANG #23 in Fragrance Sets

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
I have been using this perfume since I was 15 and I still use it. this perfume has a sweet spot in my heart because it was my first baby I love the way it smells soo warm and girly.
Jessie J.
Monroe, WI
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
Oh my gosh! Vera Wang princess! You smell amazing! I can go through a bottle in a month with my 4 daughters loving it just as much as I do! We smell like a million bucks! Sweet sassy and elegant just like us!
Danielle W.
Great set. My sister used to love this scent and wore it all the time. It's more of a young scent so it may not fit all women's taste but it's a great one to try.
Leah F.
This scent has been a long time favorite of mine - its sweet and light and perfect for warm weather because it does not overpower. This gift set was on sale at Ulta around Christmas so I swooped it up!
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Set-Eau De Toilette Spray Body Lotion 2.5-Ounces Body Polish 2.5-Ounces more...
I LOOVEE this perfume! My sister got this one for me years ago for my prom and ever since I've been hooked! The lotion that comes with it is really good too! I would give this one an A+ if I could. :)
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Vera Wang Princess is one of favorite scents! It is one of my perfumes I would wear regulary. The bottle is super adorable, and the scent smells sweet and lovely! The packaging is wonderful as well!!!
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
My friend gave me this has a present and I love it. Smells so nice so sweet I can't get over it I really like it and this is the only thing I like about that brand.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
This fragrance is lovely. It's sweet but not overly sweet, it's also fresh and it just smells good. I've been wearing this fragrance for years now and always get compliments about it.
estefania P.
Fort Myers, FL
I ABSOLUTELY loveeeee this perfume. Yeah it smells sweet but its my all time favorite. I remember getting it for Christmas almost 6 years ago. Lasts a long while on my skin too
Chauniece B.
Mattapan, MA
Received this for my birthday and I loved it. Only problem is it was a little too strong. It triggered my allergies every time I wore it. But it smells really nice.
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?