BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany C.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
I started wearing this perfume in college and I've loved it ever since. It smells so nice and isn't overwhelming. It has a sweet smell to it, which I really like. The bottle is cute, but not too little girl looking.
Katie C.
Minneapolis, MN
This fragrance is well balanced but definitely has a young scent. Reminiscent of mall rats and bubblegum pink lip gloss. It smells sweet and innocent and I would feel comfortable allowing a pre-teen to wear it.
Alexis A.
New Baltimore , MI
I love the scent of these lotions and perfume. The packaging is absolutely adorable. I could use this perfume everyday. It is definitely worth your money and I could definitely recommend this to people.
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
I absolutely LOVE this Vera Wang perfume. The notes in it are so captivating and makes me constantly want to reach for it. I received the gift set one Christmas and was completely in awe that I even ended up purchasing a full size bottle of the perfume when the gift set was done.
Maura M.
New Orleans, LA
Princess has been my go to fragrance for almost 10 years now. Light, floral and uber feminine it is the perfect scent for me! I love buying the set that has the scented lotions because they are great for on the go and travel. Plus the packaging is totally adorable.
Francine M.
Got this set for my sisters birthday. She loves the scent and so do I! I wouldn't say it's one of the best but it's nice. The perfume comes in a nice bottle too. It has a little crown ring around the bottle.
Rachel R.
Midway Park, NC
Review for: Set-Eau De Toilette Spray Body Lotion 2.5-Ounces Body Polish 2.5-Ounces more...
If there was a grade higher than "A" this product would get it! This last all day and the smell is awesome! I always get compliments on the smell. It's a great smell but not too strong. Also I am sensitive to some fragrances and I can wear this no problem!
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Love this gift set! All the products smell amazing! I really liked how the body wash had little exfoliating beads in it & the lotion was very moisturizing. Perfume lasted all day on me
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
I have been using this perfume since I was 15 and I still use it. this perfume has a sweet spot in my heart because it was my first baby I love the way it smells soo warm and girly.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this fragrance. Smells soft and girly, and you receive lots of compliments! I actually discovered it after smelling it on my little cousin. She had received the gift set for Christmas, and I just knew I had to get one too!
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?