BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alaina Y.
Monessen, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this sent! It's not crazy overpowering and I love that it's purple the packaging is so cute! And of corse I love that it's called princess! Haha
Julia T.
My dad gave me this for my 15th birthday and I have been absolutely hooked ever since, the lightest fluffiest sweet musk scent ever
Myrna U.
Odessa
This perfume is so wonderful. I always make sure to have my backup beforei run out. My kids always get me this as x-mas presents.
Bryanna T.
The perfume bottle is sooo pretty. I love the lotion and the other item. It smells really great and it's definitely my favorite.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
I loveeee this perfume!! The scent is amazing and it lasts all day long. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.
Belinda W.
Smells terrific love this when I'm out on a date. Gift set i utilize more because of the different things that comes in it
Raven W.
Philadelphia, PA
My favor scent of all time. Every Christmas I buy this gift set. During that time of the year it is always a good deal.
Ashlee N.
Richmond, VA
Soft sweet smell perfect signature smell that is not overbearing. The bottle is gorgeous and it is average price.
Morgan B.
Louisville, TN
Been wearing princess for five years now and even got my mom to start wearing it. It's smells to good
rosie l.
weslaco, tx
I love this smell for an every day perfume it's not too strong and the lotions are also amazing!!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this perfume at target?
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?