BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany C.
Panama City, FL
I started wearing this perfume in college and I've loved it ever since. It smells so nice and isn't overwhelming. It has a sweet smell to it, which I really like. The bottle is cute, but not too little girl looking.
Katie C.
Minneapolis, MN
This fragrance is well balanced but definitely has a young scent. Reminiscent of mall rats and bubblegum pink lip gloss. It smells sweet and innocent and I would feel comfortable allowing a pre-teen to wear it.
Jessie J.
Monroe, WI
Oh my gosh! Vera Wang princess! You smell amazing! I can go through a bottle in a month with my 4 daughters loving it just as much as I do! We smell like a million bucks! Sweet sassy and elegant just like us!
Francine M.
Got this set for my sisters birthday. She loves the scent and so do I! I wouldn't say it's one of the best but it's nice. The perfume comes in a nice bottle too. It has a little crown ring around the bottle.
Alexis A.
New Baltimore, MI
I love the scent of these lotions and perfume. The packaging is absolutely adorable. I could use this perfume everyday. It is definitely worth your money and I could definitely recommend this to people.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
This fragrance is lovely. It's sweet but not overly sweet, it's also fresh and it just smells good. I've been wearing this fragrance for years now and always get compliments about it.
estefania P.
Fort Myers, FL
I ABSOLUTELY loveeeee this perfume. Yeah it smells sweet but its my all time favorite. I remember getting it for Christmas almost 6 years ago. Lasts a long while on my skin too
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
My friend gave me this has a present and I love it. Smells so nice so sweet I can't get over it I really like it and this is the only thing I like about that brand.
Danielle W.
Great set. My sister used to love this scent and wore it all the time. It's more of a young scent so it may not fit all women's taste but it's a great one to try.
Diedre N.
Carmichael, CA
This is one of my favorite scents and though for a short time I may venture away from it but I always come back. It has a timeless amazingly wonderful smell.
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?