BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenessa P.
Victoria, BC
Love this scent! I have two bottles of it! Ones a roll on version for my purse and the other is this set. It is an amazing everyday scent and how cute is that bottle? Love it!
Beca R.
This was a great present form my partner the first Christmas we were together and I felt like a princess the hole time I had it, didn't last long as I just loved it so much
Juliana M.
Brampton, ON
I wore this perfume on my wedding day and it helped make me feel like a princess! It's such a beautiful scent that is just the right balance of sweet and floral.
tayla b.
I received this gift set last year, i have used the perfume every day and i still have half a bottle i honestly sware by this product
Jessica H.
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
Love this! It's not too strong and smells great! Last long and is not over powering. Packaging looks cute too.
Megan L.
Estevan
Review for: Women'S 3-Piece more...
I love this scent. It's a very soft and elegant frangrance. Sophisticated and radiant. Very beautiful scent.
Karen Y.
Guatire, Miranda
Me encanta muchoooo este perfume con su hermosa presentación y diseño. Es llamativo y perfecto para regalar.
karolina l.
playa del carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexíco
Buenisimo olor, es super agradable la fragancia porq no es en palagosa, me encanta y la recomiendo..
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Edt Spray Body Lotion Shower Gel Mini more...
My fav birthday gift! smells classy and sexy. Love the light purple and every design about Vera Wang
Natasha M.
Invernesss, Inverness-shire
Love the smell of this! Very girly smelling and the bottle is super cute! Stays on all day :)
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?