BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Haylee G.
i had gotten this for christmas & i ABSOLUTLY LOVEEEEEEEE it!!!!! my body feels so nice after i get out of the shower after using the foamy body polish then i use the satin body lotion & my son has been so soft 😍😍 then in the morning i use the location with the perfume and i've gotten a lot of compliments (even by my lunch lady) 😂 great buy (((polish is at my moms house-not in picture))))
Milagros M.
Union city , NJ
This set was my first ever high end perfume, and I have no regrets buying it!

The perfume alone is sooo long lasting, it has a really sweet scent that I can't get enough of! It's very princess-like. Just like the name.

When combined with the shower scrub and the cream it lasts a lot more. I've used the perfume alone and it even lasts after I take a shower the next day. Of course the scent is faint but it's still there on your body.

I would recommend this if you like strong sweet scents.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
This is such a great set! Princess is already my favorite perfume for years now so I love that you can shower with it, lotion up, spray it on, and smell like it all day long ❤ it has such a great sweet and floral smell without smelling too much like candy or a child's body spray lol I love it
Taylor C.
San Antonio
I recieved this set years ago and finished it recently. I just bought another this weekend. I always get compliments on it and I love the smell. Its flowery but not too flowery. Its probably my favorite sent.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love the smell of this perfume because it smells like a princess would, it's not long lasting- probably 3 sprays a day. The bottle is beautiful and elegant and I've had it only 3 times. I would recommend it to people who don't want a strong perfume but I wouldn't recommend it to those who want a perfume that will last and that doesn't fade away with smell. This perfume would be ideal for those with asthma or a sensitivity to perfume smells.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
One of my all time favorite perfumes. The packaging is super beautiful and elegant, it looks a pretty purple crystal. It smell so amazing, it has a classic and fresh style to the scent and it's not that pricey. It smells very oriental and slightly florally. It's very long lasting and strong. Perfect for daytime and evening because it has a happy middle between being too overwhelming and too subtle. 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Set-Eau De Toilette Spray Body Lotion 2.5-Ounces Body Polish 2.5-Ounces more...
I was a little skeptical at first. Only reason I picked it up was because my cousin requested it for her birthday. So of course I go buy it and the sales lady gets me to smell it and I was actually surprised of how nice and softly sweet it smelled. It complimented my body chemistry perfectly. And the scent last all day. So of course I bought a large bottle for my cousin and a small gift box set for myself. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet crisp scent for spring and summer.
Kimberly T.
Lafayette, IN
One of my all time favorite scents. The perfume is fantastic. The body lotion is very strong scented and a bit runny for my liking, but I still use it. Just putting that out there for anyone who is sensitive to very strong perfumes or prefers to use lotions that are more of a body balm consistency. Will definitely repurchase the perfume when I run low.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
I recieved this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it! The fragrance isn't overpowering and makes me feel very feminine. It lasts a long time and is well worth the price. The lotion smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft. Definitely recommend as a gift, either to someone else or yourself.
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?