BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
One of my all time favorite perfumes. The packaging is super beautiful and elegant, it looks a pretty purple crystal. It smell so amazing, it has a classic and fresh style to the scent and it's not that pricey. It smells very oriental and slightly florally. It's very long lasting and strong. Perfect for daytime and evening because it has a happy middle between being too overwhelming and too subtle. 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone!
Kimberly T.
Lafayette , IN
One of my all time favorite scents. The perfume is fantastic. The body lotion is very strong scented and a bit runny for my liking, but I still use it. Just putting that out there for anyone who is sensitive to very strong perfumes or prefers to use lotions that are more of a body balm consistency. Will definitely repurchase the perfume when I run low.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
I recieved this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it! The fragrance isn't overpowering and makes me feel very feminine. It lasts a long time and is well worth the price. The lotion smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft. Definitely recommend as a gift, either to someone else or yourself.
Kasey V.
If you love to smell sweet and girly, this is the product for you. with a sparkly lotion, a fizzy bath gel and a petite perfume this set is a pricey princess dream. the lotion is very smooth and sugary. Its a bit juvenile for my tastes, but perfect for a modern girly girl.
Samantha D.
Tiverton, RI
I am obsessed with this smell, it is light, but still very clear that is it worn. This set can be expensive, but can also be found occasionally at tjmaxx for a quarter or the cost, and this is a great time to try the product as I did and hopefully find that you love it
Maura M.
New Orleans, LA
Princess has been my go to fragrance for almost 10 years now. Light, floral and uber feminine it is the perfect scent for me! I love buying the set that has the scented lotions because they are great for on the go and travel. Plus the packaging is totally adorable.
Jacquelyn R.
My absolute favorite! I received this as a gift and have continued to buy it. It has a light floral fruity scent that isn't overpowering. It can be a bit pricey but it is worth it. I recommend it for anyone who wants a great smelling not "old lady" perfume
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
I love this scent from Vera wang, it smells really really nice and girly. I love the way it smells I gotta buy this gift set, I love gift sets it's way better than buying the perfume alone. Can't wait to buy this, love this scent
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL
I'm not a huge perfume person, but this perfume is my favorite perfume! It smells so sweet and light and the packeting is so adorable, I think I've repurchased this like 4 times already!
Vera Wang really got a buck out of me!
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
One of my favorite fragrances ever, and a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time! A little pricey but it takes forever to run out so its worth it in my opinion. Plus you get the lotion so it doubles the scent!
Yuliet G.
Is it worth the price
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this perfume at target?
concetta b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a flowery smell, fruity Or soft last all day or something that smells like an old lady would wear?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
What does this scent smell like?
aitana s.
How can i get one of this?