Vera Wang

Vera Wang Princess Eau de...
4863 Reviews
5 / 5
Such a lovely scent. I really love the floral and fruity notes in this perfume. The bottle also looks lovely in any perfume collection. It’s not an over powering scent and it doesn’t last aaall day but definitely lasts hours you’d just need a top up after a while. For the price it’s definitely worth adding to your collection!
5 / 5
My favorite perfume ever. I have been wearing this for well over a decade. It's not too over powering or sharp smelling. Perfect for a dinner/night out or every day wear.
5 / 5
Scent is really nice scent not overbearing or too powerful but defiantly a long lasting scent the bottle design itself Is beautiful the lod is a little crown...stunning princess is a good name for it sprays nice and evenly
5 / 5
Princess is a whimsical blend of fruity and floral notes in a charming, heart-shaped bottle. Ideal for everyday wear, its playful scent exudes youthful elegance. While it's not the longest-lasting fragrance, it's perfect for adding a touch of fairy-tale charm to your day.
5 / 5
This is a really nice perfume. The scent is a more on the sweet side and the bottle is really pretty. The scent lasts a long time and is affordable! It lasts all day
5 / 5
I originally got this as a gift for my birthday I wasn’t that much into fragrances but… after trying this out I have to say I LOVED ITTTTT !!!!! it smells so gooood and I always get compliments when I wear it out I would give it a 10/10 I recommend it to anyone looking for a new smell and not sure what to start withhh. :)
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette is a fragrance that evokes mixed feelings for me. On the positive side, the scent itself is undeniably whimsical and youthful, with notes of water lily, mandarin, and apricot. The bottle design is also charming and adds a touch of elegance to any vanity. However, I find that the longevity of the fragrance leaves much to be desired. It tends to fade rather quickly, requiring frequent reapplication throughout the day to maintain its presence. Overall, Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette is a decent option for those who enjoy light, floral scents and are willing to overlook its shortcomings in longevity. However, for the price point, I expected a bit more staying power.
5 / 5
The sweet smell of this perfume is long lasting. It’s what originally made me buy it 10 years ago. It lasts awhile, especially since I like using it for special events and going out.
5 / 5
I love this scent so much! It is classic, soft and elegant! Perfumes make us feel a certain way and this one makes me feel like I can take on the world!
5 / 5
Like a Princess passt. Es duftet so schön zart, ein Touch von Vanille und blumig. Aber auf eine verspielte Art und Weise. Nicht erdrückend ,eher angenehm und zart. Der Flakon ist ein Blickfang und na seht ihr es. Im Verschluss ist ein Ring. Der passt und sieht auch hübsch aus. Es ist für den Alltag geeignet ob es dafür zu schade ist. Bei mir hält es bis zu 8 Stunden an.