Vera Wang

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is a really nice perfume. The scent is a more on the sweet side and the bottle is really pretty. The scent lasts a long time and is affordable! It lasts all day
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I originally got this as a gift for my birthday I wasn’t that much into fragrances but… after trying this out I have to say I LOVED ITTTTT !!!!! it smells so gooood and I always get compliments when I wear it out I would give it a 10/10 I recommend it to anyone looking for a new smell and not sure what to start withhh. :)
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette is a fragrance that evokes mixed feelings for me. On the positive side, the scent itself is undeniably whimsical and youthful, with notes of water lily, mandarin, and apricot. The bottle design is also charming and adds a touch of elegance to any vanity. However, I find that the longevity of the fragrance leaves much to be desired. It tends to fade rather quickly, requiring frequent reapplication throughout the day to maintain its presence. Overall, Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette is a decent option for those who enjoy light, floral scents and are willing to overlook its shortcomings in longevity. However, for the price point, I expected a bit more staying power.