Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray

by Vera Wang

Princess is all about a new attitude. It’s about claiming something magical and mystical in your life. It’s all of the characteristics that we would want to possess and what resides in all of us young or old.

Fragrance Notes:

Apricot, Mandarin orange, Apple, Water lily, Tuberose

How many years have you been using this classic Vera Wang perfume?💁🏼‍♀️ #loveit
Is this a sweet smelling perfume? If so, what kind of sweet? Like a candy one? Or a gourmand-ish one?
Any one out there still loving the beautiful Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette Spray?
Start your review of Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
Its my go to scent when i have a date or a special occasion and when ever i wear it i always get compliments on how nice it is. in reviews
At first I was a little wary because I don't normally wear a thicker musky scent, but I have liked it and use it every day!in reviews
This smells amazing with a floral vanilla fresh scent that gets right to your happy spot and makes you forget where you are so you think you are on a cloud.in reviews
This was my signature scent when I was in high school, and I think because of that, it strikes me as a very young scent.in reviews
I get so many compliments when I wear it; it reacts with my natural scent so well and produces an amazing combination that smells so wonderful.in reviews
Reghina M.
Greer, SC
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Reghina M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Fruity, floaral, and an amber scent all in one. My daughter loves this perfume. It’s not very expensive and the bottle is so cute. Great Valentine’s Day gift for a pre teen or teen girl.
Emma R.
Jacksonville, FL
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Emma R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best smelling perfume I’ve ever used and I’ve used this for YEARS. It’s a great price and the cutest bottle. I’ve even kept old bottles for decor. I’d say the scent is a mixture of amber, musk, vanilla, and water Lilly. I know there are some more based on the description! Again , love this perfume so much! Getting another bottle asap.
Nikitha  M.
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Nikitha  M.
I love love love this perfume. It smells sweet and divine. This lasts about 6hrs on me. Longer on my clothes. The bottle is so cuuute. Love the rings. I love amber floral fragrances.. The notes in this sexy scent includes a mixture of water lily, apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber, musk, and vanilla. Definitely recommend
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Arlene M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I ordered this perfume because it was on sale and really wanted to try it. Boy am I glad I did. It has a sweet scent, but it is not overpowering. Perfect for any occasion. I also love the bottle and the back is so cute with a little heart. I am so happy to add this to my collection and absolutely love the scent.
Susan L.
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Susan L.
Princess by Vera Wang smells light and pretty. The scent is a powdery floral scent with sweet notes to it. The bottle is beautiful. I wish the scent would last longer though. This is my first bottle . I would buy it as a gift because the packaging is so pretty.
Claudia H.
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Claudia H.
This truly is a lovely, delicate and beautiful fragrance! The chocolate in here is amazing and just perfect 🍫 the powdery, freshness, and woody notes balances out the sweetness of the vanilla and fruitiness of this perfume. I once wore this to the gym and I was getting compliments left and right 😌
Nicole M.
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Nicole M.
Love this perfume bottle!!! It's so pretty on my vanity which for me is a huge plus and love the Crown lid too! The scent is very nice and sweet, a little fruity but not overpowering, it also has notes of vanilla which I love and amber to help bring it down so it's not just a fruit salad smell. I'd say it has decent lasting power at least 6-8 hours I find so it's above average in that respect! Would love to try out the other scents from this line sometime!
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,723 reviews
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by DINA H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This perfume smells beautiful. It’s a floral scent but I’m not sure what kind. It’s also a really feminine fragrance which I prefer. I sprayed myself last night for the staying power. I could still smell it on my robe and skin this morning. Mostly I got this because I have almost all of the Vera Wang collection and have not found one that I haven’t loved. I got this from Amazon for around $35 for a big bottle. Since I was able to smell before I purchased, I knew that Vera Wang would not disappoint me. And it didn’t. I would recommend this fragrance.
Katrina S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Katrina S.
I really like this light, Spring and Summer scent, it’s suited more for the younger people because it doesn’t have long lasting power. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys floral vanilla fragrances without being overly sweet. Since it is a “Limited Edition”…. my Princess…the perfume is what they remember!
Brandy p9090 J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Brandy p9090 J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been wearing this particular Vera Wang fragrance for about 15 years. Such a feminine and classy scent. Long lasting not too floral. Beautiful packaging that looks great on anyone's countertop. Worth the pricetag.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
angela V.
il y a un an
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray What is yall opinion on Vera wang Princess perfume? Do you recommend it & what is the scent like and does it last decently long for a toilette?
Amy S. il y a 2 mois
I love this perfume! It’s definitely more of a gourmand type of sweet scent. Not sugary sweet. Lasts a long time. I absolutely recommend
Dillon L.
Billerica
il y a 2 ans
Vera Wang How long does this scent last?
Adrienne J. il y a 2 ans
All day with for me
Tifani R.
Montréal, QC
il y a 3 ans
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray ? Is the sent very strong?? My hubby gets headaches from strong perfume
Carolina F. il y a 3 ans
It’s not a super strong scent, I liked it a lot when I owned it
Sabrina L.
il y a 3 ans
Stacey L. il y a 3 ans
My sister wears this and it is a very clean,powdery, but alive and flirty scent. Its not overpowering but does last. Its really a pretty smell.