BY VERA WANG #34 in Perfume for Her

Vera Wang Princess will charm and endear anybody lucky enough to sample this sumptuous scent. Evoking a spirit of confidence and life, this princess is a magical personality; guaranteed to transform you into an irresistible princess too. Live your life like the happy, loving, care free princess herself, and wherever you go, take this intoxicating fragrance with you. Magical and fruity, the classic Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette combines top notes of water lily, apple, freshly squeezed mandarin and apricot. At its heart are exotic guava, tiare flower, and tuberose, a touch of dark chocolate and pink frosting accord. Finally, a base of vanilla, amber and forbidden woods completes this majestic, hopeful aroma; brought to you in a jewel cut, heart shaped bottle, topped with a gold crown and adorned with purple gems. Vera Wang was made famous by her wedding gowns and has dressed many a celebrity on their wedding day such as Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson and Victoria Beckham. Now, Vera Wang offers far more than simply wedding dresses and Vera Wang Princess is a popular item with many fragrance direct shoppers. see more...

• Does the rock princess smell good?1 Answers
  • What is the best princess perfume by Vera Wang?2 Answers
  • packaging is super cute😍 . Is the purfume Long lasting?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katy S.
Caldwell
First off I love the packaging it’s so cute! And the scent is so lovely it’s very sweet smelling and the smell lasts a while and it’s reasonably priced! I definitely like it displayed and would recommend to anyone that wants a sweet fun smell
Vivien a.
Lives up to the name. If you want a light floral scent that is beautiful, delicate, and sweet, this is a wonderful scent for you. I purchased this for easter as I felt it would fit the day. I love it for daily wear outdoors. Fits the spring or summer vibe perfectly!
Caitlin R.
Louisa, KY
Great product! I have repurchased this perfume many times. I first fell in love with it in high school, and it’s still my go to 10 years later. Even my mother is a fan of it! The scent isn’t too strong, but lasts a while.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I thought this smelled pretty good. My little sister used it when she was in high school, and I remember it being quite pleasant. I don’t know that I’d buy it for myself but the price point is reasonable.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Got this for my daughter for Christmas because everyone was raving about it. I didn't like it. I doesn't smell repulsive but I think it's a very sweet scent so you have to like very sweet scents to love this one. It smells pretty and womanly just over the top sweet.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite perfume I've ever bought! I don't usually like floral scents, but for some reason I love this perfume. I love wearing it for date night or special occasions. It lasts for hours. It's not too strong to where it's obnoxious, but it's perfect!
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Emily M.
Essex Junction, VT
I wear this pretty often. I got this for the first time this past Christmas and I literally love the smell! It's amazing. Nothing strong, it's a sweet scent. And I'm almost out of my first bottle so I need to buy another! :)
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
I feel like the perfume formulation has changed over the years, and not for the better. Although it does last a long time, it is somewhat overwhelming fragrance wise.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I’ve worn this perfume for a while. It’s smells a lot like flowers and a little can go a long way. I’ve had better perfumes in the past. I think this perfume is a little too strong smelling for me. The glass and the look of it is very cute. I wish it was a little more subtle
Kristen Z.
Dunkirk, NY
What's your favorite thing about Vera Wang Princess?
Brianna C.
Debary, FL
I'm in love with this perfume, but whys it gotta be so exspensive?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Can I just have the bottles they come in.. Lol. How does this smell? Will boys love it :) lol
Natasha S.
What is the best princess perfume by Vera Wang?
Dezi M.
Bethel, ME
packaging is super cute😍 . Is the purfume Long lasting?