BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Princess will charm and endear anybody lucky enough to sample this sumptuous scent. Evoking a spirit of confidence and life, this princess is a magical personality; guaranteed to transform you into an irresistible princess too. Live your life like the happy, loving, care free princess herself, and wherever you go, take this intoxicating fragrance with you. Magical and fruity, the classic Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette combines top notes of water lily, apple, freshly squeezed mandarin and apricot. At its heart are exotic guava, tiare flower, and tuberose, a touch of dark chocolate and pink frosting accord. Finally, a base of vanilla, amber and forbidden woods completes this majestic, hopeful aroma; brought to you in a jewel cut, heart shaped bottle, topped with a gold crown and adorned with purple gems. Vera Wang was made famous by her wedding gowns and has dressed many a celebrity on their wedding day such as Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson and Victoria Beckham. Now, Vera Wang offers far more than simply wedding dresses and Vera Wang Princess is a popular item with many fragrance direct shoppers. see more...

• Does the rock princess smell good?1 Answers
  • What is the best princess perfume by Vera Wang?2 Answers
  • packaging is super cuteūüėć . Is the purfume Long lasting?2 Answers
Mariela M.
Review for: VERA WANG PRINCESS 3.4 OZ more...
Love love love this perfume definitely one of my go to perfumes. Very girly feminine scent but not to overpowering. I love how I smell it on myself all day and the smell does not disappear. The is in between affordable and expensive so its perfect and worth every dime. Definitely will continue to use and recommend.
Courtney T.
This was my all time favorite perfume when I was a freshman in high school it was an everyday scent for me and a must have refill when I ran out and over the years I forgot about it until recently when I went on a man hunt just to get a bottle of it and let me tell you it smells just as good as I remember it! I love the scent and I receive so many compliments on it when I do wear it. My husband loves the smell too.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Got this for my daughter for Christmas because everyone was raving about it. I didn't like it. I doesn't smell repulsive but I think it's a very sweet scent so you have to like very sweet scents to love this one. It smells pretty and womanly just over the top sweet.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis , IN
My favorite perfume I've ever bought! I don't usually like floral scents, but for some reason I love this perfume. I love wearing it for date night or special occasions. It lasts for hours. It's not too strong to where it's obnoxious, but it's perfect!
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
I feel like the perfume formulation has changed over the years, and not for the better. Although it does last a long time, it is somewhat overwhelming fragrance wise.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I’ve worn this perfume for a while. It’s smells a lot like flowers and a little can go a long way. I’ve had better perfumes in the past. I think this perfume is a little too strong smelling for me. The glass and the look of it is very cute. I wish it was a little more subtle
Veronica S.
Review for: Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz/100 ml more...
This is one of my favorite perfumes! Vera wang makes great scents. This has been a favorite since i was in high school. The scent is very nice and refreshing. I highly recommend this product
Kelly W.
This is one of my signature scents. I had this in a rollerball with lip gloss my Mom gave me one year. And I loved it so much that I bought a full size bottle. The smell of it makes me happy. I would say it's either floraly or Jasmine... bc those are the main scents that I am drawn to.
Tabatha R.
From the first time I smell this fragrance I felt in love. It has a very sweet, not very strong smell,like floral. The price is not very expensive. The violet color is beautiful plus it comes with a beautiful crown type packaging.
Kristen Z.
Dunkirk, NY
What's your favorite thing about Vera Wang Princess?
Brianna C.
Debary, FL
I'm in love with this perfume, but whys it gotta be so exspensive?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Can I just have the bottles they come in.. Lol. How does this smell? Will boys love it :) lol
Natasha S.
What is the best princess perfume by Vera Wang?
Dezi M.
packaging is super cuteūüėć . Is the purfume Long lasting?