MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerVera Wang
Princess Eau de Toilette Rollerball

Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Rollerball

by Vera Wang

Vera Wang Princess begins with notes of waterlilly, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin. Mid notes of ripe pink guava, Tahitian flower, wild tuberose, and dark chocolate which give way to delectable base notes of pink frosting accord, precious amber, forbidden woods, royal musk captive and chiffon vanilla.(0.33 oz.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Rollerball!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Chynnah C.
Muskegon, MI
Such a wonderful perfume!!! The rollerball lasts me forever and a little goes a long way. Perfect for any occasion, it's my go-to!
anxiousang H.
Lovely mild scent. However it doesn't last long. It fades quick. It's affordable and is packaged pretty.
Jacquelyn C.
Omaha, NE
Love this perfume! It’s a classic scent and it fits in your purse! I put it in my wrists and neck / behind the ears and the scent lasts all day long!
Analicia S.
N Hollywood, CA
This stuff smells so wonderful it's the right balance of sweet and sophisticated. I purchased this as a set with body wash and lotion and I was obsessed. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume it is one of my favorites. The smell last all day and I absolutely love the packaging. This roller ball perfume is great for on the go and since I travel a lot its is perfect for packing and taking on the plane.
Paige B.
Felton, DE
Got this product in a mini size to test out, and I was not disappointed! While it smells sweeter than others it is still very fresh and nice. I think I'll be looking into purchasing the full size product
Holly V.
I love this perfume. I've used it for as long as I can remember as my "signature" scent. The rollerball form is my absolute favorite. No matter how small my purse of clutch I can always fit this bad boy in there. Until I find another Vera Wang scent that impresses me more than Princess I will keep buying this awesome product.
Hannah B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I am obsessed with all Vera Wang products and when I found out that she also had a perfume, I immediately bought it! The scent is so amazing and classy. It's perfect to Wear to work everyday! It lasts all day and I love that there's a roller instead of a spritzer to put it directly on my skin!
Cady D.
Plano, TX
Great to throw in the purse or workout bag to dab on as you walk in the door. Great to freshen up your scent after traveling. Just a slight swipe along the neck or along the inner arm and you are back in business and smelling great. Rollerballs perfumes travel great!!
andreanna P.
I fell in love with this a long time ago and still to this day i will buy it over and over again with no other thought the smell captivating

Looking for your answer?