BY VERA WANG #25 in Perfume for Her

Princess is all about a new attitude. It’s about claiming something magical and mystical in your life. It’s all of the characteristics that we would want to possess and what resides in all of us young or old.

Fragrance Notes:

Apricot, Mandarin orange, Apple, Water lily, Tuberose

• Would this be a good perfume for a little girl?21 Answers
  • Does the rock princess smell good?1 Answers
  • What is the best princess perfume by Vera Wang?2 Answers
Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette
  • "Its my go to scent when i have a date or a special occasion and when ever i wear it i always get compliments on how nice it is. " in 13 reviews
  • "This smells amazing with a floral vanilla fresh scent that gets right to your happy spot and makes you forget where you are so you think you are on a cloud." in 11 reviews
  • "At first I was a little wary because I don't normally wear a thicker musky scent, but I have liked it and use it every day!" in 11 reviews
  • "This was my signature scent when I was in high school, and I think because of that, it strikes me as a very young scent." in 10 reviews
  • "It seems so classic and young and I always get compliments when I wear this scent." in 7 reviews
Joyce C.
Athens, AL
I'm obsessed with the design of this perfume. And if i'm being honest, that's the entire reason I purchased it. I purchased a large bottle of this perfume without ever having smelled it! But I'm glad I did because it's one of my favorites. Aesthetically, it's beautiful. The scent is a little "perfumey" if you know what I mean but I love it. It settles into the skin to leave a gorgeous fragrance. I intend to always have a bottle of Princess in my collection. I have recieved compliments about the fragrance many times before.

Let's talk about the bottle. It's. So. Gorgeous. If you are one of those people that collects perfume bottles, this is one for you. The glass is beveled edges to give the appearance that the bottle is a gemstone. The "cap" is actually a crown. And the perfume is an alluring light purple. I simply love and adore it.
Gina A.
Princess is one of those great everyday scents that is light enough to not be overpowering, but still fresh and feminine. The actual description of the fragrance is as follows: "Vera Wang Princess begins with notes of waterlilly, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin. Mid notes of ripe pink guava, Tahitian flower, wild tuberose, and dark chocolate which give way to delectable base notes of pink frosting accord, precious amber, forbidden woods, royal musk captive and chiffon vanilla."

The combination of fragrance notes creates a truly wonderful scent. The packaging is also SO cute! The top of the bottle doubles as a ring or can be placed on a chain and turned into a necklace which is a cute use of it. The bottle itself is also very pretty and girly.
Lindsay R.
I’m a perfume hoarder but If I could only use one scent for the rest of my life, this would be it. I’m on my 5th Big bottle and cannot get enough. It’s so beautiful and I want everything I own to smell like it- which it kinda does since I spray my clothes with it too. It’s long lasting and really makes me feel like a princess every day. Holy grail perfume (if that’s a thing)!!
Cecille W.
Got this as a gift from a friend and I have slowly grown to love it for everyday wear! It’s a pleasant, slightly sweet scent that’s very wearable during the daytime. Not to mention the bottle is super cute, I love the little crown and ring cap. Only downside is that I don’t think the scent lasts very long but it’s not too big of a problem for me because I wear it during work anyway.
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
ive gone through two bottles of this perfume, i love the way it smells. its so light and floral i always get compliments on it. its a perfume unlike any other. a little goes a long way with this but is not obnoxious. i love spraying this in the fall i feel it is a good fall smell
Jackie R.
I wore this perfume for years. I bought another kind thinking it was time for a change, but I found myself going back to this one and trying to get just one last spritz out of the basically empty bottle! It is light, feminine, and floral, and just smells lovely!
Gypsii F.
Fontana
I’m very picky when it comes to perfumes but this one got me as soon as I smelled it. Princess is the perfect name for this sweet and soft perfume. Light enough for everyday wear but heavy enough to leave an impression. Definitely on my top 5 list of perfumes.
khari g.
My favorite vera wang scent.very light,does not last all day but it is still a must have. Sweet citrus smell.great for all day wear,so many compliments.this is purley a classic a must have. Smell fresh and sweet with this perfume its amazing !!
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This scent is much more girly and floral than I typically wear, but it just feels nice and fresh. I like to match my scent with my outfit and makeup, and I often wear Princess with fun dresses and printed skirts. I keep this in regular rotation.
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
To start the way that the perfume is packaged and the look of the bottle is so cute. The lid of the bottle is a princess crown and the bottle is shaped to look like a heart. It’s very girly and so is the scent. It’s something i usually wouldn’t wear but I’ve fallen in love with it. It smells so fresh and very floral. I got it last year as a Christmas gift. Previously, It’s not a perfume I would have picked for myself but I’m so happy that I got it.
Nancy A.
Pomona, CA
On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate the perfumes appearance?
christie p.
Is it to strong?
christie p.
Would this be a good perfume for a little girl?
Lindsey A.
Howell, MI
Where can this be purchased? I can't seem to find it at my local stores.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Did you buy this because of the scent or for the bottle?

back