VERA WANG PRINCESS by Vera Wang WOMEN'S BODY LOTION 5 OZ uploaded by Rebekah F.

BY VERA WANG

• I have always wanted to buy this perfume is it soft? or s...2 Answers
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The smell is pretty strong floral smell. I wear the perfume every now and then but this lotion doesn't really help moisturize my hands and the smell can be a bit over powering.
Chelsey S.
This product smells amazing! i love to use it both with and without the perfume. It doesn't leave my skin too moisturized, but it does make me smell great!
Sarah D.
I love the packaging of this product but I HATE the smell. It must just be me though because of people really like it.
skylar m.
Acton, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is a great product for anyone who loves Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette, it literally smells the same and really leaves you smelling like it, the reason i gave it three stars is because i personally find it dries out my skin and sometimes causes it to breakout
Rebekah F.
Liverpool
Smells just like the perfume but a more toned down scent. Gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. Long lasting I feel as it’s the same scent as the perfume. I got it in a set with the perfume as a gift and would definitely purchase again!
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
I love the look and it smells amazing. Not a lotion you want for a lot of moisture.
Mitchelle M C.
I have always wanted to buy this perfume is it soft? or strong to the smell senses