BY VERA WANG

This was launched by the design house of versace in the year 1994.the nose behind this fragrance is versace.this fragrance is classified as woodsy. see more...

Shefali G.
Redwood City, CA
A very good perfume for every day use , not very pricey and can surprisingly long wearing , its a perfect bottle to throw in your bag or car when you are on the go
Anntoinette F.
Sacramento, CA
This by far is my husband favorite cologne he has been using it for at least 8 years. I love the smell strong but soft
Yamile V.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this.one of the best can be used on a daily basis not to strong at all great price too
Julie H.
West Warwick, RI
My favorite type of fragrance to wear! I wear it all the time! I highly recommend buying this fragrance
Ydania M.
Hialeah, FL
My hubby favorite cologne has been using it since he was very young very good pricing on it
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Not my favorite scent. Not very strong, and not a very manly scent. Too pricey
Karen V.
Oh my goodness! Seeing this perfume on here instantly brought back childhood memories my uncle use to wear this colon when I was a child he loves this colon & I do too! The scent is just memorizing it smells phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this.
Stacey B.
Glasgow, Scotland UK
This is an amazing aftershave and it is timeless!! It has been around for so long that it speaks to the great quality of it. It smells amazing and still sells well, it's also great value for money. Would definitely recommend!!
jo b.
Saltash , Cornwall
Gorgeous, smell last all day the best bit of this fragrance you can often pick it up on offer really cheap and its a fantastic spray to use for day use
Daniela F.
Maracaibo
Éste es una de mis favoritos, su olor no es tan fuerte y es muy agradable! De tener que regalar un perfume sin duda seria éste.