BY VERA WANG

You will find yourself completely mesmerized with the intoxicating and romantic scent of Lovestruck introduced by the design house of Vera Wang in 2011. Inspired by a modern day Romeo and Juliet type of love Lovestruck perfectly embodies the excitement passion and hopeless abandon of new and unstoppable love. Opening top notes combine pink guava with sweet angelica blossom for a youthful and invigorating appeal. Middle notes of lotus flower and tuberose are at the heart of the fragrance while musk and woody scents make up the closing base notes. see more...

Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Favorite perfume of all time! Honestly so amazing! Now that it is not so new on the market you can find it for a super reasonable price as well! Amazing scent that last all day long! It is crazy what kind of staying power this perfume has!
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I love this scent! It's kind of sweet and not floral like. It has a very girly scent to it. If you like fresh or floral scent this isn't like it, but it's really good. I got a lot of compliments wearing this product. I actually first tried it at the mall and couldnt get over it so i ended up going back to purchase this :)
Tania H.
Baton Rouge, LA
One of my favorite fragrances. It's light and feminine, soft and not overpowering. I always get complements when I wear it. And it's Great price too! Plus, the packing and the bottle it super cute!!
Michelle L.
Whiteford, MD
I bought this spray a few years ago an I only have a few drops left, which I am savoring! I LOVE this scent its light and musky with bright tones. I would recommend it to everyine!!!
Jequita A.
Weatherford, OK
It's not too strong but strong enough to last all day. It does not smell goddy or something a child would wear. It's subtle and sweet, and I love it!
Nicole D.
Waterford, MI
This smells so good, and I love the bottle. I have the 3.4 oz bottle so it has lasted me a long time! I would purchase again if my bottle ran out
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
Picked this up at kohls to give a try and I wear it almost everyday to work. It's on the more flower side and sweet but has a small must in it.
Bayan J.
Smells amazing and you don't have to spray much because it's strong !!!!got it as a gift , And the bottle is a plus , it looks super cute
Sapphire D.
Charlotte, NC
I got this right after Christmas on clearance and I fell in love with it til the very last squirt I am always looking for it on sale
Cassy C.
Smells really good. Not too heavy not too light. Smell lasts longer than usual. Needs to be in bigger container. Expensive.