BY VERA WANG

Lovestruck Vera Wang is feminine, romantic and spontaneous. see more...

Mariah C.
Sacramento, CA
First perfume I ever bought and I fell in love with it. Vera Wang is high quality and lasts longer than cheaper perfumes. The look of the bottle was also a key reason why I was drawn to LoveStruck. This perfume made me feel pretty no matter what I was wearing.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
The perfect size for my bag. I love this scent it's fresh and light and smells wonderful. I like having a little bottle of perfume in my bag for a refreshing spritz later in the day. This product is perfect for that!
Nicole A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a nice scent kinda light and sweet with a hint of light spicy. But also refreshing, year round scent. This scent make me think of being beautiful and knowing what I want.
Melissa C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I've been using this fragrance for a few years now and I absolutely love it. To me this is a versatile scent that true to its name, smells incredibly romantic and feminine.
Beverly K.
Springfield, MO
Was given this as a gift, and i loved it! Other people seemed to like it too! When I would walk past co-workers they commonly said "Whatcha wearin?"
Anahi H.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me tell you when I say that all her perfumes smell like weddings and flowers and gardens you could just frolick around . I love all her perfumes
Susan M.
Absolutely adore Vera Wang's fragrances. Their Princess perfume is still my favorite, however this is a very close second.
Ashley M.
I got this as a birthday gift for my mom this year, she absolutely loves the smell more than any of her other perfumes.
Kali D.
California
I love this perfume I have the full size and it smells so good, it's definitely an everyday perfume!
Sarah M.
I'm it really a fan of this perfume because it is not really my cup of tea. I don't think it lasts very long on me. The bottle is pretty average for a small bottle. The price is reasonable compared to others.