BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Lovestruck Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Does this smell good.. Fruity and sweet... 1-10 how good ...1 Answers
Mandi H.
This perfume is one of my favorites!! It smells so good on my skin and mixing well with my body oils. It will last all day for me which is a plus. I get compliments when I do wear this which keeps me wanting to wear it more.
Alicia R.
Provo, UT
I am extremely picky when it comes to my perfume, and this fragrance definitely meets my expectations. It's a very soft fragrance & it last very long. I would recommend this fragrance for sure.
Appolonia L.
Greensburg, PA
No complaints about this perfume! It is WELL worth it's price and I highly recommend this to anyone of any age! It is absolutely to die for!!
Layne B.
Spring, TX
I love the love struck scent and if you do too this is a great gift set. the little flowers on the bottle make for such cute packaging
Kylie L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love almost everything Vera! but especially this. I'd buy it all over again and I would suggest it to others too. It smells great.
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
This smells great, lasts long, and is perfect for any occasion. I recommend this scent to anyone who like sweet yet musky smells.
Jessica T.
I love anything Vera Wang and her collection never fails to amaze me! This smells SO good it's definitely worth the price
sylvia b.
Nice light fruity floral scent. Great for anytime is day.not overpowering. Easy on the nosr
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this smell good.. Fruity and sweet... 1-10 how good does it smell? Does it last long..