BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush eau de parfum spray for women is a perfume that is described as a sparkling, floral bouquet, and its sweet yet musky aroma perfectly encompasses the excitement and exhilaration that comes with love at first sight. Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang opens with top notes of champagne, pink pepper and apricot blossom, which then blend seamlessly with a heart of freesia, marigold and pink passion flower, all of which is smoothly rounded off with a smooth base of ambergris, cashmere and musks. Fragrance Direct customers are big fans of the Vera Wang range of perfumes and toiletries that we have on offer, and this Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush eau de parfum spray for women is set to become a popular purchase for its sweet, floral aroma that is ideal for romantic occasions. see more...

Rachel G.
East Lansing, MI
Very overpowering if use more than a couple spritz. Has a very flowery, yet feminine smell to it. Comes in a beautiful bottle with fake flowers on top! Kind of expensive for how much is given, but worth it. Would recommend to others, definitely one of my favorite Vera Wang perfumes.
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
I love this perfume. Its long lasting but not to strong. the scent is floral and sweet without smelling like you dripped yourself in candy. I haven't seen any other products that smell like this. this was my first time using it, and I would definitely buy this product again.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love floral scents but this one was just not for me. I usually get ones that smell fresh and sheer but for me, this perfume is too strong and has a overwhelming smell. It could've been made better if it had better packaging
Hannah S.
Meriden, CT
Lovestruck smells amazing hands down. I fell in love with my mom's Vera Wang princess perfume a long time ago and then she got me this one as a gift--love it even more! The bottle is so pretty and I still have so much left even though I've had it for quite some time now.
Amy K.
Haslet, TX
I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago and loved it. It is the perfect smell; not to strong but enough to be noticed. I wear this on a date night or a play date with my kiddos. The perfect scent for whatever the function or activity.
Megan J.
Springdale, AR
Love this perfume! All of these in the collection smell clean and modern. Not too bad of a price point considering the bottle size. Love the packaging
Rylee T.
Crestview, FL
Very beautiful and super sented but not too much fragrance! Higky reccomend all her scents! Perfect for any outing!
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
The scent is lovely & floral. I love nice, clean, and crisp scents and this is a total favorite for me!
Sian P.
Such a subtle but delicious scent and the packaging and decoration for this product is to die for! You want to keep the bottles as collectibles they are that gorgeous! The scent is long lasting and is used sparingly meaning the product can last so so long! This is my go-to and I would recommend to anyone looking to smell amazing 24/7 for an affordable price.
Kazia J.
I love the Vera wang perfumes due to the fact that the packaging stands out itself, perfect as gifts because a lot of girls my age even younger and older enjoy them. They have sweet smells to them which lasts all day. Perfect for girly girls!