BY VERA WANG

3 Piece Gift Set - 1.7 oz EDP SPRAY, 2.5 oz BODY LOTION, 2.5 oz SHOWER GEL see more...

Carissa N.
Very favorite perfume. Little bit floral, little bit woodsy, but not too strong or overpowering-- just a great-smelling scent that lasts throughout the day. The bottle looks beautiful on a vanity as well. Only problem is that it seems to be only available at Kohl's nowadays.
Courtney G.
Blacksburg, SC
Very good Christmas present for the ladies. Soft, long lasting scent that brings a lot of compliments. Found in box sets in department stores.
Mari G.
Tyler
Great long lasting scent, I always get compliments when I wear it. It's sweet without being overpowering. The bottles are very pretty as well.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I was expecting a little more distinguished smell your scent it's good for the price but I would definitely never buy again
Samantha S.
Edinburg, TX
This product smells great and lasts throughout the day. One spray on the neck and wrist goes a long way and really lasts.
Victoria D.
Lansing, MI
Love Vera Wangs perfumes last long has pleasant smell and my significant other has no problem with the way I smell..
Qiana M.
East Orange, NJ
Vera Wang love struck perfume is so light and airy I used it so much that have to buy a new one every two months
Miriam A.
Use this pray at the moment and I love it has a strong smell and tends so last fit quite some time☺️
Brittney L.
Roseville, CA
This scent is my favorite from her collection. I absolutely love it. It's very catching, and sexy.
R p.
United Kingdom
I received this as a gift from a family member and it smells amazing! The scent is so long lasting and flowery but not so overpowering. More of a subtle yet strong smell. I use this perfume nearly every day and there are always people complimenting me on how I smell. My current bottle has nearly run out so I will definitely be repurchasing!

Target