BY VERA WANG

Women's 0.17 oz EDP Mini. Be the first to get Vera Wang Look the newest fragrance from Vera Wang. The bold modern captivating scent embraces a woman's confidence and creates a seductive effect through complex textures and layers of fragrance notes. A sparkling scent of mandarin and watery greens are layered with lush notes of lychee and golden delicious apple filling the top note with a burst of energy and freshness. The vibrant floral bouquet of lily freesia and jasmine envelopes with femininity. A natural sensuality is enhanced in the drydown with the richness of vanilla and skin musk. Touches of oakmoss and patchouli create balance. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Got this as a gift. Perfect size and scent for every day use. The price is quite right. The bottle is really cute. I would use this one as one of the travel items. Would buy it again.
Marquita S.
Smells amazing I am so in love with this product it's not to strong and it is very sweet smelling I am gifting this at the holidays
Megan S.
Woodward, OK
This stuff Smells amazing! The scent last for awhile. It's a bit pricey but pretty average price compared to others on the market.
Stacey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lovely smell; not too heavy. a good summer perfume-will become a staple for me in the warmer months. pretty and simple packaging.
Katey K.
Champions Gt, FL
I like this product but the princess perfume is my favorite. This product isn't my favorite scent that they offer
Jennifer A.
Smells good, doesn't have a strong sent. Somewhat expensive, don't purchase often. Would recommend.
Kelly M.
Norcross, GA
I love the smell of this perfume, it is floral and musky at the same time and very affordable.
Samantha U.
Pretty good, not perfect though. I wear it often but not everyday. Everyone says that the smell is nice and that it lasts for a while. The price wasn't too bad either, I suggest getting this if you're lookign for a nice long-lasting perfume...
lama a.
Riyadh
Jessica T.
Niles, OH
I love this perfume. It smells amazing. I bought it offline. Not sure what store though. Repeat user totally! :)