BY VERA WANG

Conjure up memories in more ways than one with the Vera Wang Look Eau De Parfum Spray. This feminine fragrance was introduced in the year 2008 by the design house Vera Wang. The top notes of this incredibly intimate fragrance are Litchi, Green Apple, Mandarin Orange and Green Notes. The sensual center is a combination of Lily, Freesia and Jasmine. At the base is the sensual Vanilla combined with Musk and Patchouli for a fragrance that is extremely desirable.

Fragrance Notes:

Mandarin Orange, Litchi, Green Apple, Freesia, Lily

brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
I like this product quite nicely..It has a very unique and sensual smell...The bottle i had wasnt that big but it smelled lovely..i got a candle with mine and the parfum smelled so good that I wanted to save my candle for a special occasion and i would definitely recommend it for any woman who likes a unique and sensual smell.
Natalia G.
Orlando, FL
Vera Wang perfume is nice and has many options and different scents. I like the Lovestruck due to the sweet almost candy smell that it has without it being overbearing at the same time. At the same time there are some fragrances by this line that my mother and grandmother(totally different noses) like as well so if you didn't find the right fragrance, keep looking!
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this perfume at a duty free shop because I liked the scent. It tends to be a bit on a sweeter side, however it is long lasting and can take me through the day. The bottle is nice so the price is a bit steep - if it weren't for a duty free price I might not have purchased it
Lila H.
This used to be my signature scent! Really girly and pretty and lasted super well. It isn't floral but fruity which I love. The bottle is also really pretty. I eventually got sick of it but it is a great scent!
Kimberly M.
I still remember smelling this perfume from a magazine saying " I want it" about 7 years ago . I absolutely love the smell and so does everyone else when I'm around them. Lovely fragrance worth the price
Jasmine C.
Labelle , FL
Vera Wang has the cutest perfume ever and it smells good! it is the perfect scent to give as a gift or keep for yourself it is very expensive but deff. worth the price.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Received a Vera Wang perfume for my birthday and i used it everyday! Its definitely more affordable compared to other brands but the quality is very comparable! The scent is great and I loved that the bottle was very simple yet easy to use and easy to store.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I liked this scent for about a minute and then yuck!! Its strong,spicy,(had a very slight hint of floral) old lady-ish scent......well I can say it is long lasting scent (I applied it early this morning and I can still smell it on me tonite).....its too bad that it just smells nice in the bottle=(
Erika B.
I have had this fragrance for sometime now and never really paid attention to how light and airy it is! It comes off as a light floral scent with a slight woodsy smell that is not over bearing. A little goes a long way, as I stated earlier I have had this for a long time and have not emptied the bottle
lord j.
Vera wang Glam princess spray is one that I buy for my grandmother every few months it has such a sweet smell to it last very long almost everyone has ask her what is she wearing with a smile she always say vera wang its a grate gift for a special person

Walmart