Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Carolyn C.Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Shelby B.
8 colors available

BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Glam Princess was launched by the design house of Vera Wang in the year 2009. see more...

Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Medford, NY
This fragrance is perfect for wearing in an office setting and during the day. I love how soft smelling it is. and the staying power is pretty good. This is a youthful fragrance, but I'm in my 30's and I like it. This would be a good year round fragrance, or use it in the summer, as the lotion has a shimmer to it. I would wear this work as it is not overpowering at all. If your looking for a fragrance to make you feel young at heart, try this one. Purchased with fragrancex.com very cheap and fast delivery !
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever. How do I know that? It's the one I have the least amount of, and I'm pretty good at using perfumes sparingly. The scent is to die for and I absolutely love the packaging (the little gold crown at the top!). The downside to this perfume is that it does not last long at all.. An hour in and you won't smell like it anymore, which is a shame because I wish I could smell like this all day.
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Valley Cottage, NY
This is my go to perfume. It my favorite! My husband bought if for me for Christmas years ago. I ask for the same one each year. When I first put it on I didn't really think it was anything special. It's after you have it on for a little while that you really start to fall in love with the scent! It has a vanilla undertone. it has a beautiful scent that stays on all day! Love this perfume!
Jada S.
Jada S.
Antioch, CA
My boyfriend gifted this to me a couple anniversaries ago. I was so happy when he bought it because I had my eye on this for a while! It truly keeps its true scent formed to my body the whole time I'm wearing it. I recommend not running this fragrance in, just spray it, and let it sit !
Maryanne B.
Maryanne B.
this is my all time favorite perfume tied with Chanel no. 5. the scent is super floral and girly and it lasts forever. you get a decent amount of product for the price and the bottle is the perfect size if you travel. plus it's good quality so you don't have to worry about it breaking.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I'm a fan of the princess collection and have tried a few of them. Glam princess isn't my favorite but I still like it. It's very floral and a little bit is all you need to wear, as the scent is very strong. I'm in love with the bottle and part of the cap can be worn as a ring.
Tasmy G.
Tasmy G.
This perfume it is so intense and luxurious, it does makes me feel like a princess and although the scent is rather strong it does makes me happy and beautiful. The scent its floral and will stay in your body all day. I would buy again but it is kinda pricey though.
Amber T.
Amber T.
The Vera Wang Glam Princess Fragrance is so enjoyable and comfortable, it smells good, feels good on the skin and is lovely. I would definitely tell people to buy this product based on my experience with. I say this because I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Chenavia P.
Chenavia P.
Jacksonville, FL
Not only is the bottle beautiful but the smell is enchanting. It really helps me channel my inner princess's this perfume gets me in a good mood but the springy scent keeps me in high spirits to smell like nature and its Beaty is a gift.
Samiraa A.
Samiraa A.
Lincoln, NE
I imagine this being what heaven smells like. This is MY SCENT. I wear it all the time. It feels amazing I just melt in it. I don't even know how to describe it. I would definitely buy again. It's worth the buy.
Kallee P.
Kallee P.
Does this scent last all day?
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
How does the scent different from Vera's original princess & hippie princess perfumes? Bc I've love & repurchase both of the perfumes all year round but I haven't had the chance to smell this one & wanted to know how it compares to the other two.
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
Is it worth buying this product?
Maria T.