Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau de Toilette uploaded by Carolyn C.Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shelby B.

BY VERA WANG

Vera Wang Glam Princess is a romantic combination of fruity and woody accords. Introduced in 2009, this continuation of the Princess fragrance line feels lighthearted and carefree, as any princess should feel. The fragrance opens fruity notes with tart red currant, tropical guava and juicy pear. Next, the scent moves to the heart of vanilla orchid, orange blossom and honey, creating an earthy sweetness. The fragrance closes with notes of cedar, cashmere wood, musk mallow and marshmallow.

Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
I have worn this fragrance for about 7 years and I LOVE it. It has a youthful floral scent and just seems perfect for every occasion. I usually buy the roll-on so I can keep it in my purse at all times but apparently VW stopped making them sometime in the last year or so :P
I was so pleased to find a full sized bottle online at a reasonable price (in-store was roughly 90% more expensive) and the scent it so high quality. The bottle itself is free standing and has a back piece that makes it large in your hand . I've never had the full size before but in addition to the top crown piece coming off for application - so does the small ring below that! Cute but actually makes it sorta hard to use since the bottom ring isn't secure and threatens to come off when I remove the crown piece. I can tell I will probably stash that somewhere else. Is that actually made for wearing?
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this smell I am fan of vet wing scents and just bought this one on a humble nd I love the smell it’s very sweet and savory last long comes in the original princess bottle but this one is gold it was definitely worth the purchase and I will buy this again
Lexi W.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisicated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! Highly recommend!!!
Bonnie L.
This is a beautiful sweet and sophisticated smell with a wonderful chocolate undertone to it. Its very rich smelling and is long lasting. Love it!! This is such a classic sent. I packaging is also beautiful. It is a little expensive but well worth it. Highly recommend!!!
Anais G.
I like this one from Vera Wang very much, it's not my favorite but when I want to switch it up a bit I grab this one. It's fragrant and light, perfect for all occasions.
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
This fragrance is perfect for wearing in an office setting and during the day. I love how soft smelling it is. and the staying power is pretty good. This is a youthful fragrance, but I'm in my 30's and I like it. This would be a good year round fragrance, or use it in the summer, as the lotion has a shimmer to it. I would wear this work as it is not overpowering at all. If your looking for a fragrance to make you feel young at heart, try this one. Purchased with fragrancex.com very cheap and fast delivery !
Natalie A.
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever. How do I know that? It's the one I have the least amount of, and I'm pretty good at using perfumes sparingly. The scent is to die for and I absolutely love the packaging (the little gold crown at the top!). The downside to this perfume is that it does not last long at all.. An hour in and you won't smell like it anymore, which is a shame because I wish I could smell like this all day.
Carolyn C.
Valley Cottage, NY
This is my go to perfume. It my favorite! My husband bought if for me for Christmas years ago. I ask for the same one each year. When I first put it on I didn't really think it was anything special. It's after you have it on for a little while that you really start to fall in love with the scent! It has a vanilla undertone. it has a beautiful scent that stays on all day! Love this perfume!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I'm a fan of the princess collection and have tried a few of them. Glam princess isn't my favorite but I still like it. It's very floral and a little bit is all you need to wear, as the scent is very strong. I'm in love with the bottle and part of the cap can be worn as a ring.
Clarissa G.
Edinburg, TX
This Parfume is great for girls of all ages. I remember my mom bought it for me as a gift when I was in high school and I absolutely loved wearing it and I always got compliments! my friends wanted to know what scent I was wearing. I highly recommend it if your looking for a parfume to wear on a daily and smell clean & pretty :)
Kallee P.
plano , TX
Does this scent last all day?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Maria T.
Su fragancia es dulce?
Julissa L.
Is it worth buying this product?
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
How does the scent different from Vera's original princess & hippie princess perfumes? Bc I've love & repurchase both of the perfumes all year round but I haven't had the chance to smell this one & wanted to know how it compares to the other two.

back